Mythion / As'nodt

Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Mythion / As'nodt

Post by Lisszia »

I'm posting this application instead of Mythion, so all can know a bit about him if you see him in game:

About the player:

He is a friend of mine, from Hungary, friend of Tarly as well. He is a bit shy with his English, but I do hope he will realise that those who tolerate my typing, are not ones to fear to speak to. We tend not to eat anyone alive... (we first stub them in the back at least :P)

He is over 18, and he does know the rules, also one who proved to be decent player in the last years, when I accompanied him in game mostly impside. He never let me down, and one of those I do count on a lot when I need help or just some comforting when I feel down regarding gaming.

He likes RP, familiar with our roll system using that for more then a year now already. He does PvP and PVE content as well.

Characters:

As'nodt:
Old human, with a white beard and a gentle tone.
Jedi Master by rank, but he spent a lot of time away from the order.

He is one who did see darkness, did touch it, but came back to the light. He is understanding, and not one to judge others fast, but he has some wild powers in him restrained, sometimes unleashed.
Connection to birds in game: He is an old friend of Knight Tarly, and was teaching Lenaa as well, together with Tarly.

Mythion:
A pure blood sith who was found by an old human farmer on Tatooine as a kid (around age 10), after a crash, with amnesia. He was raised hidden form all by him till Lenaa and Knight Tarly run into him on a mission, where he lost his "father"

From there he was taken to Thyton with them where he was introduced to Rhoo. She first started to teach him and watch him, later made him her padawan. She took Myth with herself when she left the order: As he said to her, when she asked if if he wants a new master or if he wants to stay at her side: "The only master for me is You: Rhoo."

He is caring with those who are weak, and protective with those he learnt to care for. There is some darkness in him, and his nightmares his past is not making his life easy as a "jedi" student, but at Rhoo's side he decided to stay on the light side, and not let his past or instincts rule him.

He has not many memories of the past, some flashbacks mostly coming in form of nightmares to him. Slowly he starts to learn and face who he was, and Rhoo intends to help him on the way with that.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

Re: Mythion / As'nodt

Post by Corvinius »

Welcome to the Kestrels!

:-)
leibeme
Old-timer

Re: Mythion / As'nodt

Post by leibeme »

welcome