Application - Yarlutte

Post by Yarlutte »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Loud and clear.

Are you at least 18 years old?
I am 22 years young :lol:

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
My name is Kate (Katherine). I was born in London, and moved to the Netherlands when i was 13.
Right now i'm living in Haarlem (Next to Amsterdam) but im planning to move back to London once i complete my study.
I mostly play games from Blizzard (HS, WoW, Diablo, HOTS. Yes also LoL). I've been playing SWTOR for a month now and it has been addicted ever since.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Im very interested in the world of roleplaying of SWTOR. I am online atleast once a day.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
Mainly PvE and RP.
At the moment i've got 4 characters level 50 and i've everything solo. Right now im really excited to join a social guild.
Sharing experience and wisdom. A place i can call home whenever i want to take a break from the real world.
I'm willing to help this fantastic guild whenever i can. I'm someone who enjoys helping someone else.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Yarlutte

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Yarlutte, A Miraluka who joined the jedi academy at young age.
Little is known about her childhood. But she was a excelent student.
She hates it when things come to violence and would always look for a peacefull solution.
Being very protective about the ones the cares about, and that makes her careless sometimes.
While living more on the background, she will not hesitate to report when needed.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer
in-game?

It would be my first time actually RP'ing on SWTOR, but i would most certainly give it a go.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
I have no experience in roleplaying on SWTOR. I have however played GTA San Andreas multiplayer. Which had a really serious roleplayer server called Argonath RPG. I've been a part of that community for quite a while.

Where did you find out about our guild?
Enjin.com

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application - Yarlutte

Post by Lisszia »

Nice to have you here, you can poke us in game for an invite. Meanwhile I set your rank to trialist, to grant you full forum access, so you can look around.
Liss
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Post by mistaahh »

Welcome to the guild!
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

I could not catch you on-line in the last two days. If you are on or you know when you are planing to be on-line, throw a shout in the shout box and if I'm around I'll try to get you in the guild.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)