Application - Surrol

Post by Kurooko »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes :)

Are you at least 18 years old?
I am (28 to be precise)

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
My name is Henrik and I come from Copenhagen. I'm studying geography at the university, and in my sparetime I sell buy and sell coffeebeans and machines. I have played mmorpg's for 10 years or so, but never hard core. Most of my experience is from WoW, but a few years ago I tried SWTOR and fell in love with the game :)

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Yes I am :) The endgame of SWTOR can be a little limited, but the game has so much to offer in customisation options, so roleplaying is a great way to evolve your character.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
Well, I'm most interested in experiencing the game, be that in PvE, RP, leveling, or what ever it has to offer (though I have never been a great PVP'er). So I want do do it all so to say. And that is what I bring to the table. I'm not to picky, I just want to do it all, and I hope to contribute with the person I am, a rational (I hate drama) and positive guy :p And that is what I hope to get from the Kestrel Minority! A little bit of everything, and a nice virtual place to call home :)

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Surrol (consular), though I'm also playing a lot on Vesh'in (a smuggler)

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Koss'urro'lohn is a bit of a mystery to the others. He was found as an orphan on Nar Shaddaa by Jedi Master Liam Hourrus and brought back to Coruscant for training. Though he was an above average student and destined to bea great scribe in the library, Surrol left the temple to join an expedition into the unknown regions. He returned, but has continued to lead small expeditions into uncharted space. Though the expeditions all has been some what succesful, they haven't contributed much to the research of the galaxy, and it is speculated that Surrol isn't as much trying to explore the wilderness as much as he is trying to escape civilization.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Yes I would. Though it would be my first try to RP in SWTOR.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Well, I have roleplayed a little in WoW, and in real life (so to say; the old ADaD and GURPS and such), but not much.

Where did you find out about our guild?
On the official fora.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Not much, other than I'm looking forward to hear from you :)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application - Surrol

Post by Lisszia »

Hi there, I added you to our trialits, and will try to catch you in game but you are free to whisper any for a guild-invite as well. We are few for now, but who are there also shares your wish for a drama free home where we can enjoy gaming. I hope you will like it with us, and will be glad to meet your characters sometime during the week, we can schedule it easier if you are in the guild.
Till that I set your forum rank to trialist, with full forum rights , feel free to browse around, and check more about us if you want:

Liss
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Kurooko

Post by Kurooko »

SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello and welcome, Surrol!

Unless Lisszia has gotten there first, I can send you a pm about how we usually go about introducing new characters via rp to the guild. I am a bit busy the rest of this week, but hopefully a suitable occasion would occur already some time next week.
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Post by mistaahh »

Hello and welcome, Surrol!
Kurooko

Post by Kurooko »

Hi guys :) Thanks for all the welcomes. I will see you all online!