Post by Zalkoser »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yep!

Are you at least 18 years old?
*cough* (39 and a bit)

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
Name is Marc, from England!

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Yep! Whenever i'm on :) I go to a D&D game on wednesdays and have roleplayed for many a year......

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
Hopefully some nice roleplaying experiences! I do like PVP/PVE and am quite happy to run flashpoints etc. Only ever been once to an endgame raid (in Swtor that is)

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Should be Zalkoser, but i'll have to get back to you on that! (waiting for expansion download right now)

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Captain Zalkoser, scourge of the imperials........womaniser.......card-shark......cheat............deadbeat.....are some of the names he has been called over the years.
He's been round the block, seen it all and done it all (or so he says).
It's true, he's had better fortune, but this time, he's doing something about it!
Time that Zalkoser made some more friends, as the last ones......well that's another story!

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Would be nice but not all important. Still waiting on patch download, but i'm on most nights bar wednesdays

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Play AD&D every week, and have roleplayed a little on this server on other toons

Where did you find out about our guild?
Saw a thread on the SWTOR guild/server forums

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Has his own ship, and has a clean license (although the photo looks like someone else........)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application - Zalkoser

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to us, hope you will like to here. Poke any officer in game for an invite.
I set your rank to trialist, so you can have full forum assess. If I can log in I'll try to catch you as well.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Post by mistaahh »

Welcome to the guild!
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

Post by Corvinius »

Welcome!
Zalkoser
Trialist

Post by Zalkoser »

Cheers guys!
Might be on shortly (for a short while) then i'm off to kill some Orcs in our weekly AD&D campaign.
Should be back on properly tomorrow - i managed to sneak the invite last night so am in guild now