Application - Jon-Shiar

Jon-Shiar

Application - Jon-Shiar

Post by Jon-Shiar »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes.

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes. Sadly, my quest for the fountain of youth has yet proven fruitless.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
A long time Star Wars fan, for starters. The urge to play returned as the new movie draws closer, and after I heard Knights of the Fallen Empire is really good. In my daily life I study history, and pay the bills by working in a restaurant. Aside from playing games, my hobbies are music (I'm halfway decent on a piano...I think), painting miniatures and theater/acting.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Yes. As much as I can, really. It's one of the things that keep me interested in MMO's.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
A group of people to befriend and play the game with, I hope, as well as roleplay that doesn't involve standing around on Tython or dwelling in a bar. What can I offer? I've DM-ed roleplaying events in SWTOR before, as well as in other MMO's like WoW, so I'm sure I can add my own events. I've also, sporadically, DM-ed a pen-and-paper RP session. I prefer RP, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in the other content the game has to offer. I'm sure I can swing my saber at a few baddies in PvE and PvP.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Jon-Shiar Calway

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Birthplace: Corellia
Order rank: Jedi Knight
In many respects Jon-Shiar is a model jedi. Throughout the war, he has not strayed from the light side of the Force and remained loyal to the Republic and his fellow jedi. That said, he's not afraid to bend the rules to follow his instincts. A prime example of this is when he joined his friend and former master Shon-Tel in forming a resistance group in the Outer-Rim during the time of the Treaty of Coruscant. He has made a few unorthodox friends, such as thieves and smugglers, as well as ambiguous jedi. He believes he can help them return to the light, with varying degrees of success.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Sounds like the logical way to go. I'm free most evenings save for monday and friday.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Yes. I've RP-ed for a long time on World of Warcraft and other MMO's I've played (Like LOTRO and SWTOR). Outside of MMO's, I've played and DM-ed the occasional pen-and-paper RPG.

Where did you find out about our guild?
http://www.swtor-rp.com

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
...Like a bribe..?
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application - Jon-Shiar

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to us I'll try to throw you a game invite or poke us for it, till that I'll set you to trialist to give you full forum rights,so feel free to look around on forum
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)