Application - Johden

Post by Johden »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?

Yes.

Are you at least 18 years old?

Yes.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?

I'm not much of a gamer, usually going for games based on franchises I'm already familiar with (Star Wars, Star Trek, DC Comics, to name a few), but I'm an amateur writer and so enjoying creating characters for roleplay games. I'm also a big Star Wars fan, although my Lore knowledge isn't as strong as most fans, but I have dabbled in the EU with KOTOR 1 and 2 and a few novels.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?

Very much so, even more than actual gaming, ha. I'm usually online at least once a day, and would be willing to roleplay at any given moment.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

I've been looking for a good, active, Republic-side guild for some time now, and the Kestrel Minority sounds exactly what I'm looking for; active, friendly and with a good story to it. I have an alt for each class, each with their own detailed personalities and backstories, which I could bring into your guild thus provided more story opportunities, along with my bright-eyed, bushy-tailed enthusiasm. I would mainly be interesed in RP, but would be up for the occasional flashpoint, op or world boss, provided that too much isn't expected of me, ha.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)

Johden.

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)

Hey there. Name's Johden Cogg, captain of the freighter Star Champion. My story? Well, I normally don't tell without a few more Reactor Cores in me, but here goes... I was born on Dantooine to a family of nerf herders. Not very exciting, right? That's what I always thought. Against my family's wishes, I joined the Khoonda Militia as soon as I was old enough, did some work with them -- that's where I learned how to handle a blaster -- until I had earned enough credits to make it off-world. Been working on different freighters since then, just trying to make an honest living. I know you think I'm just another "smuggler," but I insist on legitimate work, all above-board. Unless it's for a good cause. And I'm not risking my neck. And the pay is good.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?

Sure. I'm usually online in the late afternoon and early evenings. Sometimes in the mornings too. So I'm pretty available, ha.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?

Yes, I was in a fairly active guild on the Imp-side before it disbanded, I'm familiar with all the proper etiquette (custom emotes, cantina rules, how to RP duel, etc.) although I do confess I'm a bit rusty.

Where did you find out about our guild?

SWTOR forums.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?

Just that I'd like my alts to join too (four in total, including my main) to maximise my availability, but would be willing to wait until my main had passed the trial period.

Thanks for your time.
Johden "Joh" Cogg (Gunslinger)
Loru Silvermoon (Guardian)
Arko Varone (Shadow)
Halton "Hal" Brecker (Vanguard)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application - Johden

Post by Lisszia »

Alts welcome, most of us being altoholic here actually. Poke any office for a guildinvite and I will try to get to meet you IC as well soon. Till that forum rank set to trialist so you can check the rest of the forum:
Liss
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Johden
SWTOR Characters: Johden

Post by Johden »

Cheers! I'll whisper an officer if I see one. Hope to talk to you IC soon.
Arko Varone (Shadow)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

We use roll system for duels usually makes life easier. You can find the description and link to a sheet where you can design your char in the recruitment forum parts, but we have some base sets if you don't want to spend time with it. There are the same restrictions for all not rank based, if any wants to play less strong char up to him or her tho, we only have a maximum point set to spend.

We are a small guild mostly active during events or late nights, but we will see how it goes I hope you will find with us what you seek.

Tonight I'll be most likely on Nekinvar on the event if you need a guild invite but I will try to keep an eye out for Johden when I'm logged in.

Mornings can be an option for me to meet you, early evenings and afternoons mostly a no go for me as my daughter has most of my time then. But I'm sure we can arrange some meeting.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Johden
SWTOR Characters: Johden

Post by Johden »

Thanks, hope to catch you some time tonight.
Arko Varone (Shadow)