Application Silme Dourden

Silme

Application Silme Dourden

Post by Silme »

Main form:

Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes I have

Are you at least 18 years old?

Yes, i am much older than that. Character is 18 :)

Introduce yourself. Who are you?

I am now days a casual player, used to be like 24-7 playing mmorpg. I played games like Lineage 2, Wow, Guild wars, Dungeon and dragons, Star trek online Star Wars TOR and many other games. As i said i am a casual player due to family and my little son, so i log in when family and work allows me to. That ususaly is late afternoon. As for RP player i could say i am new to it and would like to learn...

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?

As mention above, yes i am interested, as much as anyone else like to play IC.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

Well, i think the Kestrel Minority could teach me how to RP and ofcourse throught the guild i could learn more about the game since i am new to it. I am intrested in all except PVP (doesnt mean i couldnt play a little pvp). What i can offer to the guild is good company to the rest of the guys playing here as well as in game help with my char in missions Ops flashpoints etc etc.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)

I have only one character names Silme Dourden and he is a trooper.

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)

Hello everyone, My name is Silme Dourden. I was born in Devaron were i watch many Jedi Masters visiting the Ancent temple. Never found out what they where doing there, although my young curiosity got me many times in trouble with the robed dudes. As i grew old and wanted to leave that place and meet new worlds and new civilizatons i became a Military man so i could travel the galaxy and make some money to get by. Nowdays following orders is quite ok but that doesnt stop me from giving my aid where needed.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?

Yes and yes.

Optional Extras:

Do you have prior experience with roleplay?

No not really, just here and there, bits and pieces...
I would really like to learn though.

Where did you find out about our guild?
Swtor forums
http://www.swtor-rp.com

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
First of all sorry if i made mistakes in writing as for english is not my mother language. I also speak Italian, german and greek.
The gaming for me is to relax from a hard days work and not break my nerves even more. So above all for me is fun, jokes and relaxation. As i said above i log in the game when the little one goes to sleep and i have finished helping the wife at home.

See you all in there
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application Silme Dourden

Post by Lisszia »

You can not make more mistakes then I usually do.. Impossible ... :)
Little ones and especially wives have priority. RL first game is for fun when we have time.
Welcome to us hope you will like it here.
I'll add you to our trialists, so you will have permission to the whole forum, feel free to browse. whisper any officer or oldtimer for an invite in game.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

Post by Corvinius »

Welcome!

And you can relax:

We are a social bunch and most of us also do not have english as native speaker.

;-)

greetings

Corvinius
Silme

Post by Silme »

Thank you all
See you in Game :D
XilerJ'errok
SWTOR Characters: Master Xiler J'errok
SteamID: TheHunterCleary
Origin ID: HunterCleary