Application - Lakutas

Post by Lakutas »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?

Yes...

Are you at least 18 years old?

Would love to be 18 again... Yes.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?

I'm a long time gamer, started on MMO's way back in 2003 with EvE online, still have two accounts with CCP but only training skills, joined and played for 1st time as RP on Age of Conan, was very rewarding experience, lately playing Forge of Empires on Brisgard Server, did that to experience a lighter version of MMO, still playing there as it is some fun for what it offers.
I only join SWTOR now on a package deal from Origin, been playing it for 3 days and am enjoying it, I wonder how much fun can it be by being in a Guild.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?

Indeed I am, I never put a time on this, however, I would like to do it a little everyday, I should say I consider myself a bad RP'er but count me in...

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

Hope to join a mature group with open minds, willing to help in all aspects that I may...

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)

Lakutas

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)

Lakutas is a sound I used to ear when I laid down to sleep, took me a while to find out it was this rugged beastly old woman mumbling that word as she would put herself to sleep.
My first memory is of a shadow so big that would cover the sky, picking me from the cold and embracing me in warmth, sounds, many sounds that I do not want to remember reside with that memory...

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?

Yes, Just say a time and place :) around all day as I work from my office, at night is also possible as I'm around my PC a lot...

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?

Yes, in AoC, I am not good tho... :P

Where did you find out about our guild?

SWTOR Forum.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?

I am the king of typos, so, if you don't mind RPing with someone that will drive you crazy with typos, I'm your guy :)
The more I know people, the more I love Animals !
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application - Lakutas

Post by Lisszia »

Well as long as you don't mind my typos.. you are welcome. Set you to trialist so now you have full forum access. poke us for in game invite and then we can discuss the rest
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Silme

Post by Silme »

Welcome Lakutas
Hawkbrother
Lieutenant

Post by Hawkbrother »

Welcome indeed,