[APPLICATION] Gizwald

Post by Gizwald »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
yes and i agree

Are you at least 18 years old?
yes i am 22 years old

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
hey Gizwald here as i said i am 22 years old and have my residence in the lovely netherlands :)
have been gaming for a long time (since i was 4) have been playing MMo's for awhile now started with Lord of the rings online in 2007 and since then played many MMO's.
currently hooked on SWTOR and wanting to try every aspect of the game (pvp/pve/rp) might not be really good in roleplay but there is room for improvement :)
also i'm still in school studying for computer science atm

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
yes i would like to try roleplaying and i will have to see how many hours i can spend on it but i will try to put in many hours.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild?
What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

a nice and social community who respects eachother and i will add my good mood and homour to the guild if i am accepted

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Gizwald

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Hello I go by the name Gizwald i work as a smuggler by day and i am a goofball at night.
where do i come from? i don't really know , i grew up in an orphonage and went of into the galaxy when i became of age.
currently i am flying all over the galaxy to earn credits where i can to become rich and famous..
i will be friendly with you all as long as you do not mettle in my private affairs!

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game? its not a must for me but i am willing to do it if needed

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
only a litle and would need a little help to get back in it i guess

Where did you find out about our guild?
on the forums of SWTOR

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
well i hope you liked my application and that i gave you sufficient information and ofcourse hoping i will get in.

if you need any additional information you can reach me ingame on GIzwald.

Sincerely,
Gizwald
CEO of Gizwald's Rarity's
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: [APPLICATION] Gizwald

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to our little group, I hope you will like it with us. I set you to trilaslist so you wil have the forum rights to browse forum.
IC sections in events and Jawa's foot cantina.
I will try to catch you in game as well:
Liss
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: [APPLICATION] Gizwald

Post by Lisszia »

Hope you will find then a guild where you have fun.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)