Application: Saryaen/Sophìe

Post by Vaylie »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Of course!

Are you at least 18 years old?
I am, yes.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
Hello, name's Alessandra. I'm from Italy, and I play TOR since 2012. I'm 20, and been RPing since I started. I play other games, like WoW/ArcheAge/Xbox stuff, but my main love is this game. :D

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I am, yes. Greatly interested. And I usually spend around 5-6 hours RPing everyday (if I find people to do it), with no regrets. x)

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I'm interested in any kind of content. Mostly RP, and I'm sure this guild will be able to give me enough. On my side, I will try to give what I can, be it help planning events (even if that's not really my job, not even being inside the guild) or doing PvE/PvP content with guildies. Ask and it shall (usually) be given!

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Either Sophìe or Saryaen. (Still need to make my mind up.)

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Saryaen Tyylein (OOC name: Saryaen) is a Sixth Line Jedi Knight, 34 years old, Mirialan. She was brought in the Jedi Order at the age of 6, and got trained. When she became a Knight's Padawan, around the age of 14, she started to ponder about what Jedi actually are, if they should let people die just because they're so "passive". Because of that, when she was elevated to the rank of Knight, she followed the Sixth Line to fight, directly, the dangers of the Dark Side. Eventually on Ziost, she was one of the few survivors of the planetary destruction, and now tries to find a new reason to protect people, due to her faith in her cause being unbalanced.
Sophie Wrynn (Sophìe OOC) is a 31 years old Lieutenant in the Republic Army, who was selected by the R&D department for a secret project. Basically, she was enhanced with advanced cybernetics and genetic slicing, to make her one of the so-called "super soldiers". The project worked, to an extent, giving her advanced reflexes and an entirely different body shape, but she still has no inhuman strength or ridiculous features, due to a limitation of her genetical code.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
I'd be fine with an OOC entrance and an IC one, it's good either way. In any case, I should be able most of the week's time, even though I hardly am on TOR randomly. I log in when called, so, my Skype contact might help. It's alewrynn.
Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
I do, been RPing since 2012, on various games.

Where did you find out about our guild?
I've heard about it from an officer, Lisszia.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
I don't think so, unless you'd want to speak to me OOCly before you do consider it, which I'm utterly fine with. Plus, I'll apologise beforehand for any mistakes I've done regarding English. Since it's not my mother language, I feel shy about it from time to time. x_x
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application: Saryaen/Sophìe

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to us , I already set forum rank, so just poke for invite in game.

About your English.. You see people here tolerating my typing for many years now so.. i think they will forgive some mistakes :)

to get you IC-ly in the guild I will try to get some time scheduled on Skype if you don't get any to drag you in before I get to that.
OOC you can poke any officer you can catch for an invite.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)