Application form- Ragal

Post by Ragal »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes on both.

Are you at least 18 years old?
If I have to believe my birthcertificate I'm 20

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
Well My real name is Jelmar and I Roleplay for around 2 years now. I'm mostly active on the Imperial side of swtor and have built a few things for my own there. However I always was curious for the republic side and I now got the perfect way to go more in depth with that.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Yes I'm interested, I like to take time and think about things before i actually do them.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
Well I would enjoy joining mature and experienced Roleplayers that would show me the ropes in republic RP. As for my offers, I'm good in Rp if I say so myself, and never shy away from things that have to be done OC wise.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Ragal

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Well ragal is a rogue force user, never really trained and of cathar heritage he does not know how to use it naturally. His strength lays in the augmentation of his speed and strength. His parents where cathar slaves but got killed by the work load. After the republic freed the slave camp they where left alone, wandering trough the forests of taris. They never noticed zakuul attacked the only thing ragal would knew was that he would need food and hunt all slavers that ever resided on the planet...and combining the two activities.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Well Lisszia knows me on impside and has my skype, so she can always invite me or bring me along.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Yeah, currently an officer in a Imperial guild

Where did you find out about our guild?
Lisszia once more!

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
I hope we will have a fun time!
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application form- Ragal

Post by Lisszia »

Hi, good to see you here :)
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)