Application: Bram Sigismund

Bram Sigismund
Trialist
SteamID: ibram181

Application: Bram Sigismund

Post by Bram Sigismund »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Aye, I have and I completely agree with them.

Are you at least 18 years old?
I am 22 years old.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
Seven blessings. My name is Bram, I am a 22 years old lad from Germany and recently started playing SW:TOR. This year I finished studying history and are now working. I am actively roleplaying since about 6 years, though have expirience since like 10 years, on the other hand I do not have much expirience with MMOs.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Oh I am and I would like to spend much time on it. Roleplaying is a hobby and enjoy it, especially with new people, especially in a new environment. And roleplaying with, next to and through a MMO will be very entertaining and thrilling, at least I hope so. ^^

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I am a matured and gregarious fellow, I like to sit a whole night in TS (or Discord) and talk or play together or just have a random chat somehow else. My English is very decent, so it shouldn´t be a problem at all. I am an eager player and always up for a challenge, though my preference lies with the Roleplay part here, I would also like to increase my activities in PvP.
I hope for and expect an active and matured guild and give in response an active and matured new member.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Bram Sigismund

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Bram Sigismund is a Jedi Guardian on level 31, who has recently finished all stuff on Coruscant. I am a subscriber to expirience the whole game, may change with the time and maybe not.
I play him as a Gray Jedi, as I do not like either extremes of the Jedi, nor the Sith. Though I am playing on the Republic side because I hope to be more "good" than "bad".

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Yes, I would appreciate that. An excellent way to get used to your way of roleplaying and to learn one of the officers.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Aye, very much. Doesn´t matter if character roleplay or larger scales, I enjoy both. Though I was not in many Star Wars RPs yet and I am not a SW fanboy (my SciFi heart beats for another universe). Though if a lore issue appears, I will read it up in the SW wiki.

Where did you find out about our guild?
In the Recruitment Forum of The Progenitor-server on the official website.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
If you want to speak to me directly, I recommend to use Steam. My ID: ibram181 (current Name: Bram Sigismund).
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application: Bram Sigismund

Post by Lisszia »

Hi, and welcome to us. We are mostly only active RP ways now days, so I am not sure if we are the guild you are looking for , but we can offer a small but friendly when online team. Most of us work , have family etc, so game is for us to relax. I will try to give you an in-game invite when I get to log in til that I grant you forum rights so you can browse freely:

Liss
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)