Application:Ducain

Post by Ducain »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes I have and also understood.

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes times two

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
35 year old swede with few MMO´s under his belt, SWTOR one of them. Started off testing it right away after launch but sadly many friends left and I did not stick. Picked it up again 2 years ago when time and credits was there. Long time EVE player and a one or two more. Work irregular by contract so times with alot of free time comes with less free time. Enjoys Sci fi genre type of games mostly. PnP RPer since mid 90s.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Yes, did it before both on rep and Imp side, but now few of my friends left. More of an event type of RPer other than casual gaming.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
A place call home mostly, a group what I hope like-minded player that seems have a same interest in SWTOR that I have and to RP side of it. Keep it small and dedicated instead of large mass of people. I do enjoy both PVE and RP side of SWOTR, would like to do more endgame content as I haven't search for a group that exclusive do it. I like a mix of things. Have done some PVP with other characters like operative but not very found of the PVP side of swtor. GSF abit more with my main on rep side.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Ducain

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Ducain, born during the last years of the Great Galactic War, some 10 years before the treaty was signed. As of many of Correlia alot of effort went into assisting and work in many of the planets shipyards. During this time he learned how to find his way trough air-ducks and vents and which electrospaner setting that worked on which console. He spare-time youth was, other then studies, spent of different smaller speed-bikes which of course his nack for electrospaner setting came into good use to make them go faster. All in all a good and far from the harsh reality of war time growing up, that changed a year before the treaty. His shuttle with personal from Corellia that was sent to core worlds to work on damaged ships was shoot down. He survived but not both is parents, and now war came very close, and that made him scared. He ran, far away and hide. He hid on-board other ship far from the war out to fringes, both Nar Shadaa, Hutta and Tatooine. His innocent youth took and turn somewhere along the space-lines along the Rimma Trade route. He ended up on Tattooine where learnt some of his most valuable skills, lying and surviving. He took job on a small transport vessel and made good use of his technical skills and also picked up flying larger things that speed bikes. The way of the blaster did its hard learned lessons to when smaller gangs refused to pay up. He was now an outlaw for many, and a free spirit according to some. Now later in life he just want to make due and fly where ever the stars point. Then Zakuul invasion came and he made due, luckily he was not that of a high shoot and other than working for them he was never part of the Exchange or any other larger organisation so he could pass unnoticed for most of it. Now the Galaxy is war struck again and Ducain is searching for a new horizon.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
That works for me :) and GMT+1 is my time and if Im not doing some solo thing on imp side should be anytime really.

Optional Extras:
My work is by contract so I will have weeks of gametime and weeks with less to non game time, pedning where I am at the time.

Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Yes, Pnp since mid 90s but MMOs, abit less. Just started last years with some friends and previous guild.

Where did you find out about our guild?
I was searching for a smuggler guild or something that focused not only on Jedis. So forum search I would say.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
No
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application:Ducain

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to us. I will set your forum rank to trialist so you can look around the forum freely from that on.
IC stuff is mostly in Jawa's foot cantina and Events section.
Roll system is in the recruitment section so any can read not only those with access to forum.

Whisper any officer for in game invite, and I will also try to catch you.

Welcome, and I hope you will find with us what you are looking for.

Liss
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application:Ducain

Post by Lisszia »

As a Corellian with Nekni and Adal living there, running the LSW droid production and repairs company (Little Storming Wompas), and a medical centre, Nek also born there, and Corv being a corellian himself we can probably find a way from that angle to get Ducain introduced to the birds IC. But other options also good.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)