Application Form

Post by Episthmonas »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes I have read and understood the rules

Are you at least 18 years old?
I am 30 years old

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
My name is Michalis (Michael), I am from Athens Greece and I am studying Pharmaceutical on University in Nicosia - Cyprus

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I am interested in roleplaying and I used to play in an imperial Guild, the Halcyon Order. Due to my studies for the university I dont know how much time I can spend for the game but I will try.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I would like to spend my free time with pleasure and I believe that the Kestrel Minority can give me some nice playhours with other players. I am interested about RP and PVE and I hope I can help the Guild with these or whatever they will ask me to do

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
My Primary character here is Episthmonas

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Episthmonas was born on Alderaan by a Jedi and a Smuggler. He has one older brother and a younger sister. He fought a lot alongside the Jedi Order of Tython until the war with Zakuul destroyed everything. Now he seeks a way to assist the Order's remainings and seek for new young padawans to teach them.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
I would like to RP my entrance into the Guild and I will be able to meet an officer when I am online

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Yes I have some experience in RP by playing almost 2 years for the Fallen Star Dominion/Halcyon Order

Where did you find out about our guild?
I found out from a friend in the Halcyon Order

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
I have to make some additions to my character's story
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application Form

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to us, hope you will have fun with us. Poke me or any officer for invite in game.
I will set your rank to Trialist to give you forum access
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)