Thank you!

Forum for general discussions that aren't relevant to any of our other forums.
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Thank you!

Post by mistaahh »

I don't know how long it's been since I joined, I reckon a year or so.

I want to thank everyone. I've had a pretty rough year but you guys were always there. I shared things, both happy, funny aswell as sad things. You guys know about me, my laid-back yet confused and jumpy attitude. I left some things out I'd rather not share, also both happy and sad.

You've always been there, I'm glad I tried my best to show that I'm, even though a nestling, a proper kestrel.

So thank you.
Thanks Lissz, for allowing me in and acknowledging me, also thanks for the free stuff
Thanks Corv, for the free stuff and teaching me how the economy works, aswell as your warm attitude towards me.
Thanks Kindar, we don't really talk much, but that doesn't mean I don't like you. Always had my drunken back in the HM fps ;-)
Thanks Max. For being a supportive Pve'er and not minding my noobish screw ups.
Thanks Leibe, you're artistic soul has inspired me to make deviantart account, even though I don't get much followers or views, it is nice to post ad present my stories to a wider array of people.
Thank you Seth, for the roleplay, the feedback you give me so I can become a proper DM one day.
Thank you Gardaan, for being the place where I can vent my puberal desires, thanks for the nicknames.
Thanks Vaec, for being there for me, making me laugh with numerous things like Hannah the rancor.
Thank you Raiah. For creating this guild in the first place. Did you expect to create something of a big family instead of a guild?

And finally. Thank you everyone. Thank you for being part and contributing to this story of birds. If we haven't met before, I hope we do in the near future.

Thank you. Everyone. For pulling me through.
Raiah
SteamID: Leonick
Origin ID: Leonick
Xbox Live Gamertag: Leonick

Re: Thank you!

Post by Raiah »

mistaahh wrote: Thank you Raiah. For creating this guild in the first place. Did you expect to create something of a big family instead of a guild?
Credit where credit is due, I didn't create the guild, the guild-leadership just happened to land on my shoulders about a year (maybe? a bit less?) after the launch of the game. The guild was founded by Keatha and a couple of his friends almost a year before the launch of SWTOR, ultimately they didn't find SWTOR quite to their taste and moved on. Thrakos and Slide are the only remaining active members from the first few months.

But hey, glad to have you here and glad you like it here. :)
Main characters
Nesalia - Lvl 62?, Scoundrel
Rykorth - Lvl 65, Juggernaut
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

Post by Corvinius »

Hey Mist!

This is a very heatwarming post!

:-)

Thanks to YOU also - you are Kestrel through and through.

And you also grew with the membership.

Opening yourself to people here, doing RP, taking the step to DM.

And all the while you showed us more "pieces" of Mistaah through your stories and chats.

You are a good one, Mist.

Never doubt!

Corvinius
leibeme
Old-timer

Post by leibeme »

Oww..

That is so sweet of you to share this. <3

And you are being too hard on yourself.. I have read your story that you posted on deviantart half now. You write really well!!!
And i saw you had some likes by other people too. The start at Deviantart is really hard! And.. you are my only follower there too. :P

You are always there to help or RP with me in the guild too.. Makes me very happy. :)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Thanks Mist for sticking with us, and proving me wrong :)
Good to have you here and watch you grow up into a nice RP -er. (Well, nice meaning someone I think nice, as we all know there are as many various taste in RP as in everything.)
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
MaxwellSloan
SWTOR Characters: Maxwellsloan

Post by MaxwellSloan »

Thanks Mist, for your kind words :) It's really nice to have you onboard!
Maxwellsloan (sentinel melee dps)
Davy'jones (gunslinger ranged dps)
B'rienne (vanguard tank)
C'alypso (shadow tank)

Borman (sniper ranged dps)
Rai'vo (sorcerer ranged dps)