Vacationing

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Vacationing

Post by Lisszia »

I do hope so and will keep you updated via skype. Good traveling to you , and I hope you can get back relaxed to us and will be a nice start of a new year.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

Post by Corvinius »

Good vaccation and rest to you, Anna!

That sounds like a good start into 2017.

:-)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

I'll be heading for my usual summer job business in June 9-12.6 and 16-22.6, during which I can mostly be found from skype in the evenings but with no game access. And once more in July 13-18.7 where even skype access is still to be confirmed. This may not be all of it, but I'll try to keep this updated. Other than within these days, I should be able to keep up my GMing schedule on Tuesdays :)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer

Post by Lisszia »

I will be away for the 21th of July till the 30th. Most likely no net, and even if I get some I will only log in if I can not sleep at night when all asleep, lake, friends, swimming and resting time.
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Corvinius
Officer

Post by Corvinius »

Hope Pata and you will have a good time and some well deserved rest together with Lily.

:-)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer

Post by Lisszia »

From today on I might be away with no ETA (latest back after baby born and we are released) tho I hope I can come home at least at nights we shall see. If not I wil have no net for the time being in the hospital. But I will ask Pata to leave some shouts as update. Adal knows my girls well so you can go on with plots, she cna play them out to a necessary level or can DM them out for the time being, and I will try to get mobile net if I have to staylong so that I can assess at least discord and skype and forum.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer

Post by Lisszia »

Now it is confirmed I will be in hospital form tomorrow most likely til baby and I can come home at the middle-end of October. Keep up til that, and I hope to read about the Kesters Plots when I am back. If I get mobile net I will try to check forum maybe even log in from laptop for some short time if things go well, and Pata brings it in for a weekend day or such. See you soon: Liss
Corvinius
Officer

Post by Corvinius »

All the best to you, Liss!

I wish you and your growing baby good fortune and health.

May that prove a good step to both of you.

We will of course miss you in game but will be happy to (hopefully) hear good news for you and your family!

Take care, good energy and nerves for you all!

Sincerely

Corv