SWTOR What’s Next After Patch 5.10.1

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

SWTOR What’s Next After Patch 5.10.1

Post by Corvinius »

Good morning, Kestrels!

Here we have some small bits of information what comes "next".

Given the silence and some news with no "hard facts" I welcome any information.

As always Dulfy was quick to make it known.

Here we go...

Wishing all a good weekend

Corvinius

Bioware released a small roadmap of what to expect beyond patch 5.10.1.
What’s Next? | 02.21.2019, 12:46 PM

Hey folks,

With 5.10.1 out the door I know you are all curious what is coming next. We have talked about some of this in the past but I want to put a new update all in one place.

Bugs from 5.10.1 – We still have a few issues that popped out of 5.10.1 (such as Vette causing hitching) that we want to address. Our next planned patch was actually 5.10.2 but we want to get a bug fix patch out sooner then that if we can. It won’t be huge but getting a few of these fixes out soon is something we are actively investigating. I will pass on more details on timing and what will be fixed once I know more.
5.10.2 – Our next update is coming… We are prepping a couple of blogs around what you can expect in this update along with getting things staged to get it in your hands on PTS. Look for more info on this update in early March.
After 5.10.2 – We should have details on our SW Celebration Cantina announced toward the end of February. Join us in Chicago if you can, or just keep your eyes posted on the interwebs during Celebration for more news from us on what is coming this year.

Thanks all.

-eric

Source:

Dulfy

http://dulfy.net/2019/02/22/swtor-whats ... ch-5-10-1/