Hard Facts about Gear so far: Unassembled Components

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

Hard Facts about Gear so far: Unassembled Components

Post by Corvinius »

Greetings and good day all!

While hard facts about the new gear change are still "missing" there is at least one bit of information hinting that a new gearing system will be rolling in.

Bye, bye "Unassembled Components" it is it seems.

So:

Use them up, buy something with them. I don't guess anyone needs creds for them...

;-)

Greetings

Corv

Quote:
"Originally Posted by JediMasterAlex View Post
Please tell us as soon as possible about the fate of unassembled components. I'd still like to know whether I should be spending them now (for toons that don't really need the gear for anything) or if they're worth saving for 6.0"

You will not need unassembled components in 6.0, feel free to spend them. Most likely they will be converted to credits with Onslaught's launch.

-eric"
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

Re: Hard Facts about Gear so far: Unassembled Components

Post by Corvinius »

And information about 6.0 gearing in general seems a hot topic for them to give the people.

Not surprisingly with all the progression oriented players this question is important...

"General Set Bonuses and Tactical Items | 05.01.2019, 08:27 AM
Hey folks,

I want to thank everyone for the continued feedback here and in the specific AC threads. I am continuing to gather all ideas and pass them on to the team so keep them coming. We know that you are all hungry for more details on itemization in 6.0. Stay tuned, that is one of the first topics we will start deep diving into.

Thanks all.

-eric"