SWTOR 6.0 PTS Phase 2: Dxun, Onderon, New Loot System, Rewards

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

Post by Corvinius »

Good day, Kestrels!

As Dulfy has been in hiatus for quite some time (with reasonable doubts this good site will continue) getting good and unbiased information is not so easy anymore.

So to see what is coming and get to know what is coming Vulkk's SWTOR site is the site to go for now.

Vulkk while being a player liking SWTOR has always made posts which also look "on the not so good" kind of things without mincing words.

So here it comes - more information about the second phase on the PTS.

And given the state it left me with mixed feelings.

If the 22nd of October is really the release date...well, there are plenty things to do.

It also shows to me that September release was clearly not going to happen - and it was known for quite a while by Bioware.

Knowing that the Balancing and fitting of the new content is quite a task.

Also the introduction of a huge RNG factor again (which was some of the hard critic with Galactic Command) leaves me not really happy.

Crafting will get a large revamp and there is some video where Vulkk gives some more details.

With many of the proposed changes there is the danger to introduce something like the Galactic Command at start which needed fixing for over a year to make it bearable.

Especially since this new proposed gearing system and especially the "RNG against credits" amplifier feature has the potential of being either a enlightened fresh wind, some crashing frustrating failure or something in between.

So - enough of my babbling.

And keep in mind:

Things are on PTS and subject to change.

Here comes the facts and known things provided by Vulkk.

Enjoy and a good day to you all!

Corvinius

P.S.

Also have a look at the PTS Reward. Made me think quite hard about also enrolling... ;-)

https://vulkk.com/2019/09/01/whats-new- ... s-phase-2/