In Preparation for 6.0 - what are the TOP things to do?

Forum for general discussion about everything SWTOR.
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

In Preparation for 6.0 - what are the TOP things to do?

Post by Corvinius »

Good day, Kestrels

There are still some questions about what needs to be reset, what will change, what will disappear or what will be converted.

Here is the say from the Devs provided by Eric Musco.

22nd of October is near and that is what will happen (shown below) besides new levels, abilities and new story.

Greetings

Corv

"Hey all!

Some good reminders in here already so I thought I would tack on a few reminders as well. Most of these are known already but good to get them in one place ahead of Onslaught's launch next week.

Galactic Command Rank is resetting to 0 for all characters.
The Achievements for earning Command Rank 300 on Classes will become Feats of Strength with Onslaught's launch.
Numerous currencies are being converted to credits at a low rate. Command Point Consumables, Alliance Recon Data, Command Tokens, Command Gear Pieces, and Unassembled Components.
All utilities will be reset on launch day so be sure to spend your points when you login.
All set bonuses are now on item shells instead of armorings, this change is retroactive.
Conquest Guild Targets for this week's Conquest will be judged against the NEW values, not the existing ones. You will also receive NEW Guild rewards for completing them. This has no effect on Personal Conquests.
No reason to stockpile Command Crates either as they will not convert into Renown crates and Command Tokens will become credits.
All Legacy Perks for GC will now affect Renown. The Commanding Legacy Perk has been adjusted, it no longer stacks but is a 25% increase for Renown gain across the Legacy.

Thanks all!

-eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Thanks for the heads up, totally forgot about this.
Does your statement only apply to the guild's total score or also the individual member's contributions? AKA do we have to contribute 15k or 50k per character to be eligible for the guild's conquest reward?
My understanding is that you become eligible for the Guild Reward when you complete your personal reward, meaning that would track against you completing your 15K number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phalczen View Post
If Unassembled Components are going away,

What is going to happen to Masterwork Data Crystals?
If one or both of UCs and MDCs are going away, what will happen to the decorations on the D3-C0 astromech droid on Ossus that sells decos for MDC or MDC+UCs?

There has been no official forum-based answer to this and I know I'm not the only one looking for confirmation on this.
I missed those above, good catch. Masterwork and Monumental Crystals will both be going away / converted to credits. The intention is that those vendors on Ossus will change to selling their items for credits. There is a known issue at launch where they are still requiring the currency which we will fix in our next patch.

-eric

In Preparation for 6.0 - what are the TOP things to do | 10.17.2019, 03:49 PM
Quote: Originally Posted by recalcitrantIre View Post
I'm assuming you mean the unassembled pieces that are primarily dropped in operations with 'command gear pieces' here but the choice of words is still a little ambiguous imo, can we get a clarification?
You are correct!

-eric"