Elder Scrolls (Morrowind/Skyrim)

Krytar
Ex-member

Elder Scrolls (Morrowind/Skyrim)

Post by Krytar »

Hi guys,

Has anyone ever played this great game Morrowind here?
Reason im asking is im looking for a mod i used a while back but the link is down.I found the first version but it isn't as good as the second.If anyone has this pls gimme a sign.
Also playing Skyrim.

It's this one:
http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/V ... ail&id=261

Thx in advance
"When there is no enemies inside, the enemies outside can't hurt you"
Iranea
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Iranea

Re: Elder Scrolls (Morrowind/Skyrim)

Post by Iranea »

Loooooooong time Elder Scrolls fan here. Played them all, even Battlespire and Redguard.

I didn't know of this mod for Morrowind actually. Sounds interesting though but it seems the file is indeed broken.

Not exactly the same but, another mod which shares some functionality is NPC Commands. It also allows you to command every NPC in the world provided you have a friendly disposition. It also allows you to do naughty things to every NPC in the world. Look for it here.

http://morrowind.nexusmods.com/mods/14717

I presume you already use the Morrowind Visual Overhaul, and Tamriel Rebuilt Map 1 & 2 + Silgrad Tower?
Galactic Republic
Iranea Vohl - Jedi Diplomat and Healer >Iranea's file in the Jedi Archive<
Synle Trelen - Republic Pilot for the Counter-Threat Operations squad.

Sith Empire
Felare Vohl - Imperial Operative.
Krytar
Ex-member

Post by Krytar »

Hi Iranea, no worries, i found the file, thx to some nice people at http://www.fliggerty.com, they have a nice community there of modders, they are connected to http://www.modhistory.com . So if you ever want a mod thats hard to find check it out.

I bought the GOTY a few years back but quit after a while.I'm not sure why.Now since i'm a bit tired of MMO's and having Skyrim, i recalled what a neat little game Morrowind was .Youre mod sounds interesting too, but im happy now, i still have to get the gold together to buy my companion hehe.
Not using overhaul yet,do you?It looks good but i guess you have to be carefull on install, cause i seen some people had issues.I don't mind the original graphix for now, brings back some good memories.I installed Morrowind on older pc, i might check it on new pc,i'm good for now just my character looks a bit retard in 2nd person vieuw haha.

Youre mod sounds funny, but i can't vieuw it since im not a member of nexus, its filtered for adult content hehe. Never played Battlespire and Redguard.I played Oblivion for a while.
Zenosis
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: San'dra Jerro, Sorania Jerro

Post by Zenosis »

To be honest the only elder scrolls game I have played is Skyrim I did try Morrow wind but the interface was to unfriendly in my opinion And I just got feed up.

Although at the moment Skyrim keeps crashing at start up, I can not identify the cause, but I have a feeling it is my updated graphics drivers that Skyrim doesn't like, I get the Bethesda logo Avi then the Skyrim logo before it crashes to desktop with no error messages.

I have signed up for the elder scrolls online beta
Republic:
San'dra Jerro (lv58 Miralukan Jedi Sentinel)
Addiena Jerrol (lv53 Human Vanguard)
Sorania Jerro (Lv54 Miralukan Jedi Healer)
Aveline Jerrol (Lv39 Human Smuggler)
Imperials
Zenosis (lv60 Human Sniper)
Kavana Jerro (lv54 Miralukan Juggernaught)
Ruriko (Lv54 Human (Cybernetics) Mercenary)
Kiantarus (Sith Assassain, Sith Pure Blood)
Lemyzel

Post by Lemyzel »

Morrowind was the best one in the series imho. You should definitely check the Tamriel Rebuilt maps if you can. They're great (and I did some work for them). Silgrad Tower is nice too, I suppose, but they don't have the same dedication to lore and aesthetic as the TR team.
Krytar
Ex-member

Post by Krytar »

Sorry to hear Zenosis, maybe update the driver and reinstall game?
I noticed the game is very picky to be stable(some special item just disapeared in some mod for Morrowind) and in Skyrim i 'just' suscribed to a mod with steam, and steam went in synchronising and downloaded the mod but when i started the game(with the mod) it crashed the game.I don't know if like the whole deal with Steam...I don't think il buy online game, i kinda felt deceived with SWTOR MMO(you know if you played SWTOR1 & 2), looks like Elders scrolls online is the going the same path imho.

Yea Morrowind is still great even in old style graphix, i think il check the overhaul sometime.