Fallout 4

Raiah
SteamID: Leonick
Origin ID: Leonick
Xbox Live Gamertag: Leonick

Fallout 4

Post by Raiah »

I suspect most people who care about Fallout probably heard about the Fallout 4 announcement and probably some details from E3 as well, but in case not, follow this link. Figured I'd post it since Fallout feels like the kind of game a lot of people around here would be excited about.

So far, Fallout 4 looks way better than anything I hoped for, voiced character, pipboy with mingames, weapon mods, building your own settlement, just all around awesome. I had Witcher 3 pegged for game of the year, they just got some tough competition (even though I doubt they will deliver quite as a good a story or characters I care about as much, not Bethesda's strength).
Main characters
Nesalia - Lvl 62?, Scoundrel
Rykorth - Lvl 65, Juggernaut
Corvinius
Officer
SWTOR Characters: Corvinius Luvon

Re: Fallout 4

Post by Corvinius »

Well indeed Witcher 3 was a pleasure as for the storytelling part.

But came short of the RP part with the minimum skills and bare skeleton of "normal" rp levelling.

But then the focus on story was what counted.

As for Fallout 4 it promises to be a great sandbox again.

With the possibility to go your own way as you make the story.

I enjoyed Fallout: Las Vegas very much because I could go everywhere and see new things and explore things without even following the main quest.

And my character there very much felt like:

Yep, that's "me"

Especially when they raised the level cap and did theses great expansion which were crazy and fun....
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Re: Fallout 4

Post by mistaahh »

I was a satanic heavy melee based ninja in fallout 3 with lots of knowledge about science.

Yep. That's me.

Anyhow. Fallout 4 indeed looks amazing. Certainly on my wishlist.