Mass Effect 3

Raiah
SteamID: Leonick
Origin ID: Leonick
Xbox Live Gamertag: Leonick

Mass Effect 3

Post by Raiah »

So, I'm wondering, if anyone else here is getting ME3 for PC?

The reason I'm asking is that it has a Co-op portion so if there are any more people getting it we could play trough that.
Main characters
Nesalia - Lvl 62?, Scoundrel
Rykorth - Lvl 65, Juggernaut
pata
Old-timer

Re: Mass Effect 3

Post by pata »

Of course. I will play SWTOR less after the release.
Xoana (shadow)
Mortel (scoundrel)
Sennera (sage)
Grao-tak/Grao (gunslinger/vanguard)
Botond (guardian)
Lirian (commando)
Jázmin (sentinel)
Starsurge
Ex-member

Post by Starsurge »

I'm quite certain ME's release will reduce my tOR time. At the very least temporarily, like three playthroughs or so...
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Starsurge wrote:I'm quite certain ME's release will reduce my tOR time. At the very least temporarily, like three playthroughs or so...
Same for me...
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Zenosis
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: San'dra Jerro, Sorania Jerro

Post by Zenosis »

Yup Going for ME3 here as well, hence me being offline for 4 days now, playing ME2 again to get my Shepard ready for 3 and getting the free extra stuff for ME3 release.

ok New Armour Plus weapons play "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning" Demo and the ME3 Demo, ME3 Demo out Tuesday 14th Febuary. (Maybe crazy not playing the Demo until my Shepard finishes ME2) downloading it though ready.

on another note I believe the DLC Arrival for ME2 explains the situation Shepard is in at the beginning of ME3, if I have pieced together what I have seen in the ME3 videos.
Republic:
San'dra Jerro (lv58 Miralukan Jedi Sentinel)
Addiena Jerrol (lv53 Human Vanguard)
Sorania Jerro (Lv54 Miralukan Jedi Healer)
Aveline Jerrol (Lv39 Human Smuggler)
Imperials
Zenosis (lv60 Human Sniper)
Kavana Jerro (lv54 Miralukan Juggernaught)
Ruriko (Lv54 Human (Cybernetics) Mercenary)
Kiantarus (Sith Assassain, Sith Pure Blood)
Raiah

Post by Raiah »

Starsurge wrote:I'm quite certain ME's release will reduce my tOR time. At the very least temporarily, like three playthroughs or so...
I usually can't muster even two straight playtroughs of a game directly after eachother :p
Zenosis wrote:Yup Going for ME3 here as well, hence me being offline for 4 days now, playing ME2 again to get my Shepard ready for 3 and getting the free extra stuff for ME3 release.

ok New Armour Plus weapons play "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning" Demo and the ME3 Demo, ME3 Demo out Tuesday 14th Febuary. (Maybe crazy not playing the Demo until my Shepard finishes ME2) downloading it though ready.

on another note I believe the DLC Arrival for ME2 explains the situation Shepard is in at the beginning of ME3, if I have pieced together what I have seen in the ME3 videos.
Ah that's where you've been. Gonna have to check my shepards, might have to finish my femshep but my main should be all clear.

I did play the Kingdoms of Amalur demo, so glad they did that demo, trailer looked awesome, the game wasn't, got me some ME3 items and saved me money :p

Well arrival might build a bit of story (I most of the DLC so I played it.) but really, watch the ending of ME2 and fastforward a bit and there you go. Bet ME3 will sum it all up pretty well.

Oh, and I just saw that there will be demos for Singleplayer and Multiplayer. Not sure I'll play the SP, maybe, but I'm definitely up for trying the MP one.
Main characters
Yoonbak Onath
SWTOR Characters: Yoonbak Onath

Post by Yoonbak Onath »

I'm definately getting ME3, but I'm not sure on which platform. Looks like I'll be getting it for Xbox 360 though. Thing is, if there will be local multiplayer in the game, it has to be playable from the couch. Does anyone here know if there will be local MP?
It's also likely it'll be 360 because of the precious ME1 and ME2 acheivements on XBL that are wating for their ME3 siblings! The controls on the console also does the job very well, and the couch is comfy again.

But if no local MP, and folks here are getting it for PC, it might just lean that way instead.
Yoonbak Onath Shadow - Defensive Combat - Synthweaver Tank
Yobem Onath Scoundrel - Close/Medium Range Combat - Musician - Materials Smuggler DPS
Yehnai Guardian - Form V Perfectionist DPS
Zenosis
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: San'dra Jerro, Sorania Jerro

Post by Zenosis »

Going for PC version myslef, never owned an X-Box or PS3. did own the PS (when they first came out)
Republic:
San'dra Jerro (lv58 Miralukan Jedi Sentinel)
Addiena Jerrol (lv53 Human Vanguard)
Sorania Jerro (Lv54 Miralukan Jedi Healer)
Aveline Jerrol (Lv39 Human Smuggler)
Imperials
Zenosis (lv60 Human Sniper)
Kavana Jerro (lv54 Miralukan Juggernaught)
Ruriko (Lv54 Human (Cybernetics) Mercenary)
Kiantarus (Sith Assassain, Sith Pure Blood)
Xantos Hawkin
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Xantos Hawkin

Post by Xantos Hawkin »

Definettly getting ME3! Loved one and two. Got my paragon Shepard with me from the start, still going strong and ready to kick some more reaper ass!

I'm also pretty sure ME3 will sum up the story between ME2 and ME3, but the arrival DC is both very good and it explains why Shepard has come back to earth and why he is to be put on trial.
Raiah

Post by Raiah »

Anyone who has BF3 and has played it online should be able to download the demo today (on origin for PC) others will get it the 17th it seems.

Yoonbak, don't really know, I suggest you download the demo when it becomes available, it's supposed to have mutliplayer in it too and should probably reveal whether or not it has local coop.

I've played both 1 and 2 on PC so switching to Xbox isnt an option since I'd lose my saves and then of course the PC version will have better graphics and run smoother :p but I can see the appeal of a console version for local MP.
Oh, and there is that fact that the Collectors Edition for PC costs just a little bit more than the normal version for consoles :p
Main characters