the secret world

Eben

Re: the secret world

Post by Eben »

Ok I have done it. I have also against my better judgement bought the Secret World ... Thats what getting a big vacation bonus does i guess. I'm curently downloading

Still thinking up a name but i'll be a Dragon for sure
GW2 - Fechine - Sylvari Mesmer
Yogash
Ex-member

Post by Yogash »

cabals can be multi server and sort of multi faction Dies Ires is an umbrella cabal for 3 factional cabals.
'I'm like a leaf on the wind...watch how i soar'
(how to fly Serenity)
“A Trooper doesn’t get tired…he just reloads”
'We're coming....and we're bringing GUNS'
'two words - massive cannon. I got it - you don't'
Raiah
SteamID: Leonick
Origin ID: Leonick
Xbox Live Gamertag: Leonick

Post by Raiah »

Sort of multifaction? From what I saw of the Cabal UI in the beta "Faction" was one of the columns, I assumed anyone would be able to join any cabal no matter the faction?
Main characters
Nesalia - Lvl 62?, Scoundrel
Rykorth - Lvl 65, Juggernaut
Eben

Post by Eben »

My Character's name is "Scrawly", he is a dragon and is on the same server as the lot of you.
GW2 - Fechine - Sylvari Mesmer
Zenosis
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: San'dra Jerro, Sorania Jerro

Post by Zenosis »

Ok so a few of us are in "The Secret World", what are the plans for a cabal if any?
Republic:
San'dra Jerro (lv58 Miralukan Jedi Sentinel)
Addiena Jerrol (lv53 Human Vanguard)
Sorania Jerro (Lv54 Miralukan Jedi Healer)
Aveline Jerrol (Lv39 Human Smuggler)
Imperials
Zenosis (lv60 Human Sniper)
Kavana Jerro (lv54 Miralukan Juggernaught)
Ruriko (Lv54 Human (Cybernetics) Mercenary)
Kiantarus (Sith Assassain, Sith Pure Blood)
Raiah

Post by Raiah »

Zenosis wrote:Ok so a few of us are in "The Secret World", what are the plans for a cabal if any?
You mean as in officially supported Kestrel Cabal? Well there is six of you playing so far, what do you guys think? Will you be playing this for any longer amounts of time? What are you going to do with SWTOR now?

As stated we are looking at expanding to other games and the Secret World was one that people have been eyeing.
I just want to be careful and not spread ourselves to thin, establishing ourselves might be tough showing up first at launch.

--------

Also Zen, how is the game compared to the last beta we played? Have a lot changed or is it mostly like that?
Main characters
Zenosis
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: San'dra Jerro, Sorania Jerro

Post by Zenosis »

Raiah wrote: You mean as in officially supported Kestrel Cabal? Well there is six of you playing so far, what do you guys think? Will you be playing this for any longer amounts of time? What are you going to do with SWTOR now?

As stated we are looking at expanding to other games and the Secret World was one that people have been eyeing.
I just want to be careful and not spread ourselves to thin, establishing ourselves might be tough showing up first at launch.

--------

Also Zen, how is the game compared to the last beta we played? Have a lot changed or is it mostly like that?
Maybe not officially supported but somewhere for us to stay together while we move around the virtual World.

I will still be playing SWTOR, just waiting until I get more than a few hours off in the evening, not in TSW or SWTOR much due to work.

As for the differences since the Beta weekend you played, the things you didn't like are still there, a few visuals have improved, Intro Cinematic after character creation is a bit longer. Cabals are working as far as I can tell, Bank and Mail are working, but you visit the bank for both, as for an Auction house, I know their is one but not located it yet. My favourite quests "Investigation" are still good a couple more in Kingsmouth now, others moved where you get them from. Guns sound alot more powerful, although still do the same.
Republic:
San'dra Jerro (lv58 Miralukan Jedi Sentinel)
Addiena Jerrol (lv53 Human Vanguard)
Sorania Jerro (Lv54 Miralukan Jedi Healer)
Aveline Jerrol (Lv39 Human Smuggler)
Imperials
Zenosis (lv60 Human Sniper)
Kavana Jerro (lv54 Miralukan Juggernaught)
Ruriko (Lv54 Human (Cybernetics) Mercenary)
Kiantarus (Sith Assassain, Sith Pure Blood)
Raiah

Post by Raiah »

You should obviously create some form of cabal to keep track of each other.

Sounds like I might pick it up a bit later when the price of the initial games goes down a bit at least.
Main characters
Yogash
Ex-member

Post by Yogash »

I have joined ODO (Omne Datum Optimum) with my templar and Dies Irae's dragon branch (Reliquia Draconis) with my dragon. The ODO guys made me an officer as i said that as all the officers at that time were american they should have some Europeans. Dies Irae is an overarching cabal containing the cabals for all 3 factions. The other DI cabals are - Ilum = Shadowflights and templar = Cross Of Dies Irae.
'I'm like a leaf on the wind...watch how i soar'
(how to fly Serenity)
“A Trooper doesn’t get tired…he just reloads”
'We're coming....and we're bringing GUNS'
'two words - massive cannon. I got it - you don't'