To anyone that completed Mass Effect 3

Starsurge
Ex-member

Re: To anyone that completed Mass Effect 3

Post by Starsurge »

Not much of a surprise I think.
He's basically saying they're going to take the criticism into account while they make the additional DLCs, and they would've been crazy if they didn't.
All in all, I'm simply still curious to the additional content, not much changed there!
Valenth
SWTOR Characters: Valenth Guiran

Post by Valenth »

In my in exhaustable attempt to find some answer on the net about ME3's ending, I have stumbled upon this blog entry.

http://subject-0.tumblr.com/post/192605 ... -and-if-it

It's about how an insider @ Bioware says what they had planned originally as the ending, but were cut short in time by EA. This includes several rather severely different endings based on EMS and your actual choices.

Of course, wether or not it is true remains to be seen, but the ending sure sounds as something BioWare would have initially planned. Anyways, take it with a grain of salt. :P

Also, here's a very well done video organising all the "evidence" towards the Indoctrination Theory in a clean chronological way.

http://youtu.be/ythY_GkEBck

This is including ingame soundclips reminding us what BioWare themselves said about indoctrination, pointing out at the relevant moments in Shepards' adventure.

Anyways, I hope my frustration at the ending isn't turning out to be annoying to others. :P
The only reason anyone does anything: FOR THE LOLZ!!!.
The Guiran Legacy:
Valenth | Elendus | Heliste | Judia | Pretho | Veris | Phalanx | Rolande
Raiah
SteamID: Leonick
Origin ID: Leonick
Xbox Live Gamertag: Leonick

Post by Raiah »

Valenth wrote:It's about how an insider @ Bioware says what they had planned originally as the ending, but were cut short in time by EA. This includes several rather severely different endings based on EMS and your actual choices.

Of course, wether or not it is true remains to be seen, but the ending sure sounds as something BioWare would have initially planned. Anyways, take it with a grain of salt. :P
Well all I can say is that all the behind the scenes material I've read points toward this ending being the one planned from the beginning, they had a few variations of the Illusive man part, one with him being turned in to some kind of reaper creature but they scrapped that. The whole part with the crucible and the catalyst seem to have been in place since the start though.
Main characters
Nesalia - Lvl 62?, Scoundrel
Rykorth - Lvl 65, Juggernaut