SWTOR Application: Vildrriz Vox

Post by VildrrizVox »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
Bartek, Sales Coach, 25 years old, living in Warsaw.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Yes, few hours per week.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I thinkt that Kestrel Minority would be able to offer me what I want. In return I will give me self dedication to Guild and support. I'm mostly interested in PVE playing style.

SWTOR:
What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Vildrizz

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Vildrriz of the Vox Legacy is a Jedi Guardian, quite arrogant but dedicated to Light Side. Allied with the Republic.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Yes, I am very active player so I will arrange a meeting with Officer when It will be needed.

GW2:
What is you Guild Wars 2 username? The one with the four numbers.
I don't play Guild Wars 2.

What is your primary character's name?
N/a

If you have anything established yet, introduce your primary character.
N/a

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Yes.

Where did you find out about our guild?
http://www.swtor-rp.com/progenitor/page ... rum/798347

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Yes, I really care to join Kestrel Minority. I am looking for active Guild to be loyal for.
A Jedi in deed is a Jedi indeed!
pata
Old-timer

Re: SWTOR Application: Vildrriz Vox

Post by pata »

Welcome!
Xoana (shadow)
Mortel (scoundrel)
Sennera (sage)
Grao-tak/Grao (gunslinger/vanguard)
Botond (guardian)
Lirian (commando)
Jázmin (sentinel)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome , whisper me in game for an invite. Application is a bit compact but I hope we get to know you in game better.

Also most of the useful and less active links you can find here:
New member/visitor important links and info

If you want to do an FP, IC and not with random players and GF, or just would better like to do it with guildies , or you would like to make any Rp or other event fell free to post in event section, and I'll add to the calendar.

You can also bug our RP officer SethAltair on her chars, about IC joining , from next week she is on a leave right now till that I'M the one to turn to on that matter as well.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Vildrizz do not exist when I wanted to add you on friend list to see if you are on-line ...
Ok. The first half of forum name worked :)

added you to the sheets please check if it is correct and tell me what else I can add:
TKM character list (private)
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello Vildrizz. Glad to hear you're enthusiastic about TKM. I hope hope we'll live up to your expectations. As Lisszia mentioned, I'm on a short leave and you can bug Lisszia for an rp meeting (as long as you don't bug her too much :p)