SWTOR - Application - Iranea

Post by Iranea »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes. I am 22 years old.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
Hullo everyone! I'm a 22 year old Dutch Computer Science student currently preparing to finish my Bachelor before heading off to the University to get my Master degree, or that's the plan. I'm mostly interested in Sci-Fi and Fantasy books, movies and games. The Elder Scrolls have a little bit of a special place in my heart. I'm also a bit of a tech geek which is a bit obvious if you're studying Computer Science. ;)

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?

Very much interested in Roleplaying. Bit hard to give a rough estimate on how much time I'd like to spend on it though but I mostly spend my evenings RPing in either The Old Republic or Guild Wars 2.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

I think the Kestrel Minority will be able to offer me a mature community with grown-ups which first and foremost, like to chat to each other and be social. Next to that I also expect the Kestrel Minority to offer some good RP along with teaming up for daily Hardmode Flashpoints. Finally, I'd also enjoy the occasional Operation.

SWTOR:
What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Iranea

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
*Transfers personal file from the Jedi Archives*
http://wiki.swtor-rp.com/index.php?title=Iranea

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
An RP meet up would be great! Iranea can be found pretty much anywhere on civilized planets. Think of Tython, Alderaan, Voss and Corruscant.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Quite a lot I would say myself. I've RPed full-time since 2007 in World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, Warhammer Online, Age of Conan, The Old Republic and finally Guild Wars 2.

Where did you find out about our guild?
I've followed the guild around for a while on The Old Republic Roleplay recruitment page since the guild transferred from Trask Ulgo. Back then however, I was already in a guild and content with it. Now that I've left my old guild behind, I'm very much interested to join up with the Kestrels.
Galactic Republic
Iranea Vohl - Jedi Diplomat and Healer >Iranea's file in the Jedi Archive<
Synle Trelen - Republic Pilot for the Counter-Threat Operations squad.

Sith Empire
Felare Vohl - Imperial Operative.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: SWTOR - Application - Iranea

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome, I added you as a trialist, so now you have access to forum.

If you want to join us IC I have to ask you to wait Monday for now, or the next event probably a good chance for that, as our RP officer is on a short leave this week and we have so many new faces that I had run out of my game time, most of my girls hooked up in different RP scenes and would like to do a bit PvP PvE content if I have some time...

Also most of the useful and less active links you can find here:
New member/visitor important links and info
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Added you to character sheets , notify me if you want me to add anything else:
TKM character list (private)

Poke me in game I'll be on Rhoo , Neknivar or Lisszia most likely for in game invite.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello, Iranea and welcome : ) I'm glad to see you here and hope you find the guild to your liking. As Lisszia already said, we are neck-deep in trialists :p I will be back in-game only on Monday so hope you don't mind the small delay in IC meeting. Otherwise, take a look around the forums and get to know guildies ^^
pata
Old-timer

Post by pata »

Welcome!
Xoana (shadow)
Mortel (scoundrel)
Sennera (sage)
Grao-tak/Grao (gunslinger/vanguard)
Botond (guardian)
Lirian (commando)
Jázmin (sentinel)
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

hey welcome,hope you will feel good in here :)
VildrrizVox
Ex-member
SWTOR Characters: Vildrriz Vox

Post by VildrrizVox »

Welcome!
A Jedi in deed is a Jedi indeed!