SWTOR Application: Gustam

Post by Lemyzel »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes.

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
I'm a 25 year old history graduate from the Netherlands. I like books, all-night underground dance festivals, new experiences and long walks on cold winter days. My passions are drawing, writing, music, and sharing my passion for music.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Yes, whenever the opportunity arises. I don't really care about going deeply into the lore attached to the extended universe of star wars. Frankly I have the feeling it probably isn't all that good. I prefer making up my own stories without being tied down too much. On the other hand, I will do my best to play a character that fits with the general setting and to not do anything crazy that might destroy someone else's immersion.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I'm utterly new to SWTOR. So far I've had little interaction with other players beyond chasing them through a group quest. I'm a social person, so what I hope to find is a group of people to just have fun with on occasion, IC as well as OOC. I'm mostly looking for casual, fun RP but anyone looking for in depth character development won't strike out with me. In that case I try to be a generous roleplayer, taking an interest in other characters and striving for real character interaction rather than just trying to show off my character.

SWTOR:
What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Gustam

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Not much is established about Gustam yet. He's a middle aged jedi sage (let's face it, we're all here to wield lightsabers) with a healing focus. A bit free spirited, sociable, perhaps even somewhat flirty. At the same time I guess he's also a rather humble, calm and contemplative philosopher. He strongly opposes the dark side, but has some eccentric ideas about the force and the jedi way.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
That would be nice. I don't have a regular playing schedule though.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
I was part of a rather hardcore roleplaying group on an online server for the game Neverwinter Nights. However, I'm not really interested to do anything that dedicated anymore in terms of RP.

Where did you find out about our guild?
Int3rwubz

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
I'm a free-to-play player. This is not because I'm against paying for a game. It is because I cannot justify paying any sort of monthly subscription for one. If this means that my characters will not be as powerful as those of others I gladly accept that. I just hope it won't cause any real practical difficulties when I join a guild.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: SWTOR Application: Gustam

Post by Lisszia »

Hi and Welcome I gave you forum rights so feel free to brows and whisper any officer in game for an invite, for joining guild IC poke Adalquinn in game. See you soon in game

Also most of the useful and less active links you can find here:
New member/visitor important links and info
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Lemyzel

Post by Lemyzel »

Thanks. See you in the game.
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello and welcome : ) We're many kinds of rpers (and non-rpers) here so you should fit in to this ragtag group. I'll send you a pm about joining the guild IC so we don't have to chase each other around in-game. I hope you'll find the guild to your liking and looking forward to meeting you in game.
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

hey there, welcome in the guild, my mains are silgan and nausicaä , i also have a few low levels.. feel free to ask for help if you need/want it !
Lemyzel

Post by Lemyzel »

SethAltair wrote:Hello and welcome : ) We're many kinds of rpers (and non-rpers) here so you should fit in to this ragtag group. I'll send you a pm about joining the guild IC so we don't have to chase each other around in-game. I hope you'll find the guild to your liking and looking forward to meeting you in game.
Alright, I'll be waiting for your message. Thanks for all the welcomes.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Added you to character sheets , notify me if you want me to add anything else:
TKM character list (private)
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)