SWTOR Application: Nau'urte'dha

Post by Nauur »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes I understand the rules
Are you at least 18 years old?
I am 32 years old.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
My real life name is Jordan, I am 32 and live in England. I am a Self-employed Musician/producer. I have a sometimes sarcastic and wacky sense of humour. I work very hard and have found that SWTOR is quite a good release for me when I need to de-stress. There are some periods I may be absent as I perform around the country and that can cut into game time. But I would consider myself a loyal, honest and trustworthy person. I am looking for a guild that would be an in game family.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I am definitely interested in roleplaying and I would spend a large portion of my gaming time around 10 hours a week.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I was attracted to the Kestrel Minority mainly because I think my RP Character will fit into this guild well. (See Primary Character Introduction) I think I will bring eagerness to fit not to mention I will offer my skills as a musician and producer, in an offline capacity. I saw the youtube video and thought it was very well done, I would be eager to compose a few pieces of music specifically for this guild. (if that is something you want, I have no wish to step on anyone's creative toes)

I am mostly interested in the RP aspects of the guild although I enjoy PVP & PVE.

SWTOR:
What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Nau'urte'dha

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Nau'urte'dha is his adopted name. He was born as all pureblood Sith, into the empire. His parent's named him Jenkusk, which is sith for dark dream or nightmare. They believed he would grow up to be a vicious Sith lord, and his connection to the force showed early. However his blood-lust was not what they hoped it would be. He was not a ruthless with the other young sith and although he desired to be a Sith Lord, to please his parents, he showed a compassion that was dangerous to his entire family.

His father renamed him Kotsyjenkusk 'The Broken Dark Dream' an insult in the Sith society. He quickly learned to develop his cunning and began to become a shrewd player in the game of political intrigue. He was always loathed to deliver a killing blow unless it was unavoidable. He struggled through the Sith academy his compassion making his life perilous.

After leaving Korriban, and arriving on Dromund Kaas he made friends with a Mandalorian, they spent many nights drinking in the mercenaries camp. He learned a lot about their culture and found he admired their honour and loyalty. It was very different to the cutthroat world of the sith. He also learned about the Revanite cult. Revan was an inspiration to him, a Jedi who fell to the dark-side and then to redeem himself, walking the path of light and dark. He decided he was destined to walk the path of balance much more so than the dark side.

It was at this point in his life he chose to take control of his destiny. With the help of his Mandalorian friend he faked a fatal ambush. Enough evidence was left to lead any investigator to believe he was dead, and he adopted a new name. Nau'urte'dha - which was close to the Mando'a meaning 'Illuminate the Dark'. He knew as a pureblood Sith it would be almost impossible for him to join the Republic. He also felt the Jedi and Sith were as bad as each other. Revan could walk a balance why did there have to be such a definite line of Good/Bad. He bought Jedi holocrons on the black market studying the healing arts. Having left one of his sabers at the sight of his death, he went from dual wielding to a single saber. The more measured fighting style helping him to keep his calm and away from the dark side.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
I would be happy to RP my way into the guild. I am usually online Mon-Weds Evenings and weekends Saturday daytime and Sunday PM.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
I have experience with Roleplay in a purely text based platform as well as many years of paper D&D experience. I have roleplayed with in WOW and Star Wars Galaxies but I have yet to find a roleplay guild or group in SWTOR, so I casually RP in world.

Where did you find out about our guild?
SWTOR-RP.com on the Progenitor forums

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Re: SWTOR Application: Nau'urte'dha

Post by SethAltair »

Hello Nauur. This is a very interesting application and Nau'urte'dha sounds like a well thought out character. We'll be glad to have yet one more enthusiastic roleplyer amongst us : ) I am also looking forward to hearing your pieces should you get inspired and share them with us. I will pm you soon about the different ways to rping your way to TKM.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome, added you as a trialist , whisper officers in game for an invite. Also now you have full forum access there are some probable useful links in the new members and visitors topic in the recruitment thread.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Nauur
Registered

Post by Nauur »

Thank you for allowing me into the guild. I look forward to Roleplaying and gaming with you all.
pata
Old-timer

Post by pata »

Welcome in the guild.
Xoana (shadow)
Mortel (scoundrel)
Sennera (sage)
Grao-tak/Grao (gunslinger/vanguard)
Botond (guardian)
Lirian (commando)
Jázmin (sentinel)
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

hey, welcome in the guild

salutations
silgan-klara
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Added you to character sheets , notify me if you want me to add anything else:
TKM character list (private)

Also most of the useful and less active links you can find here
New member/visitor important links and info
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)