Registered

SWTOR Application: Shi'lla

Post by Cicero »

Have you read and understood our rules?
yes

Are you at least 18 years old?
yes

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
Hello, my name is Rick. I am 21 years old and I am from the Netherlands. I am a law and economics bachelor-student at the university of Nijmegen (RU). My hobbies are reading, playing the guitar and I am involved in a lot of commissions that organize and set up international internships.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?

About 10 hours a week.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

Well I am mostly intrested in the social aspect of MMO's. Setting up rp-stories and other events is one of my favourite occupations. A little while ago I led quite a big rp-guild, named the Kavar Academy (rp-guild on a server that is now deleted after the f2p patch), (after the former guild leader bailed on me), and the skill of keeping people together was quite tiresome but also felt very natural like to me. Unfortunately I had to lay down my guildleadership because of my study. But still I think I can add quite some good new rp stuff to the guild.

SWTOR:
What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)

Shi'lla Towaani

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)

Shi'lla Towaani is a self-made women from Tatooine who lived among farmers and was poorly educated. Under the constant threat of the sandpeople she discovered she had a gift that differed her from the rest of her folk. She was educated at the Jedi Academy of tython and became familiar with the ways of the force. (still have to figure out how she made it to Tython).

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?

Hmmm at this moment I am available at all times. Except wednesday.. (still have a college-free week because of the exams)

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?

Well as I said I rped a while ago on SWTOR and I rped on WoW for quite some time.

Where did you find out about our guild?
http://www.swtor-rp.com, I red some topics about this guild on the forum

Thanks for reading my application!
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: SWTOR Application: Shi'lla

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to the Kestrels I'll give you forum rights to see other content and add you as our trialist. Poke me or any other officer in game for an invite.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

hello there, welcome in the guild :)

hope you'll have good times here.
i am more into pvp and pve but stay in char with my main silgan-klara

salutations from belgium
pata
Old-timer

Post by pata »

Welcome!
Xoana (shadow)
Mortel (scoundrel)
Sennera (sage)
Grao-tak/Grao (gunslinger/vanguard)
Botond (guardian)
Lirian (commando)
Jázmin (sentinel)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Heya, Cicero. We'll hope you'll find TKM to your liking and stick around : ) I will send you a pm soon about introducing Shi'lla ICly to guild. Looking forward to seeing you in-game!
Lemyzel

Post by Lemyzel »

Wow, I live in Nijmegen. Small world. Well met Cicero.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Added you to character sheets, notify me if you want me to add anything else:
TKM character list (private)

Also most of the useful and less active links you can find here
New member/visitor important links and info
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)