Application - Haarun

Post by Haarun »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
The person behind the screen is named David and i am a 30 years old and live in Sweden. I work as a system administrator so i have mastered the art of sitting. Besides computer games my other passions are ancient Rome, traveling and the stock market. I am a laid back person with a large patience, at least most of the time. I been playing most mmo that are or have been out there besides mmo i prefer strategy games like total war.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Yes i think roleplaying add the extra spice to a game. Its harder to say how many hours per week. But i usually play about 10-15 hours a week so perhaps a few of those hours could be spent on role playing.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
When first reading about the guild i got the feeling of a welcoming and mature guild full of social and friendly people. I think i will enjoy myself in such guild. Im not entirely sure what i could add to the guild but perhaps a friendly player with experience of roleplaying and the will to help other players out. Im interested in most content, though im a casual player no hardcore pvp or end game player.

SWTOR:
What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Haarun

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
In the beginning of the war between the sith empire and the republic alot of fugitives searched shelter in the core worlds. Though the chiss being an offical ally to the sith empire not all chiss supported this cause. Haaruns family were one of those who did not and had went to the core worlds. As Haarun was force sensitive he was discovered by the jedi and was taken to tython to train as a jedi. He was skilled using the lightsaber with either hand and was trained as a sentinel to finally become a jedi watchman. It was fully suited as he could travel beind the enemy lines as the ally of the sith. During the threaty of Coruscant and the upcoming peace the jedi watchmen continued to serve on remote systems. Haarun had not been in service for long but had seen the cruelty of the sith and thought that the jedi should use any means to prevent this cruel foes to lurk in the darkness preying on innocent. In secret he started to study other aspects of the force and learned powers as force slow a dark side technique that clouded the victims mind, slowing them physically and mentally. Learning so called dark force powers did not make him use them over his so called jedi powers. He sees his power and abilites as a toolkit not good nor evil but grey.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
I would like to join the guild OOC for the time being. But i have a planned event to get him in IC after i reach a few levels higher.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
I started with mmo role playing in Star Wars Galaxies and it continued abit in Warcraft, EQ2" and LOTRO. I would not say im a hardcore roleplayer but a medium one.

Where did you find out about our guild?
On the swtor forums.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?

Not what i can come up with now, if you need any more information from me or anything you wonder about just ask.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application - Haarun

Post by Lisszia »

Solid application, welcome to the Kestrels . I'll set you to trialist and whisper any officer for an invite. Now you will have full forum access so feel free to browse.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

hey haarun , welcome in the guild! hope you'll have nice times here :)

salutations

silgan-klara (main char, commando 50)
Raiah
SteamID: Leonick
Origin ID: Leonick
Xbox Live Gamertag: Leonick

Post by Raiah »

Välkommen.

I hope you'll like it here.
Main characters
Nesalia - Lvl 62?, Scoundrel
Rykorth - Lvl 65, Juggernaut
Haarun
Registered

Post by Haarun »

Thank you everyone.
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello Haarun and welcome : ) Once you feel the time is right, come talking to me about your plans to join us ICly. You can find me in-game as Adalquinn or generally any character with a SethAltair in the membernote :p
pata
Old-timer

Post by pata »

Welcome in the guild. Do not fear to apply to ops and events. You are not HC player, that is no problem. Fortunately we have the capabilities to laugh on ourself (ok ... perhaps, I am not the best on it, but in that case Lisszia grab my ear). We are creating ops for every gear rate what we can.
Xoana (shadow)
Mortel (scoundrel)
Sennera (sage)
Grao-tak/Grao (gunslinger/vanguard)
Botond (guardian)
Lirian (commando)
Jázmin (sentinel)