Counter-Threat Operations RP event - Tuesday 8th, 7:30pm GMT

Forum for general discussions that aren't relevant to any of our other forums.
Vitael
Ex-member

Counter-Threat Operations RP event - Tuesday 8th, 7:30pm GMT

Post by Vitael »

I hope this is an appropriate forum for me to post in, I didn't want to take up the guild forum. As I was saying in guild chat I am running a 3-part RP event for Counter-Threat Operations. It's just a small sub-event to keep the members occupied between the events based on the core story.

The first part of the event is tomorrow night (Tuesday 08/01) at 7:30pm GMT. The idea behind the event is that Counter-Threat operatives have been given information about an immediate Terrorist threat. One of the CTO members will play a Terrorist with the aim of blowing up the VIP room on the upper level of the Silent Sun cantina, (Blacksun sector).

CTO will be dispatched in order to conduct surveillance and with any luck, be in a position to detain the subject. During this we will be doing some social RP within the cantina in order to try and divert any suspicion.

What we need you to do.
If you are interested, and you have no other prior plans, it would be great if you joined us for the social RP inside the cantina. You will be able to RP with CTO members as they discretely search the cantina for whoever the suspect may be, and at the end of the day I'm sure you'll have fun.

I will warn you now, there is a possibility that the bomb may go off. This is the main reason for choosing the Silent Sun cantina, as it is almost never used for RP. If this is the case there will be a five minute warning in which CTO operatives will try and usher you out of the cantina. This is only if the suspect is not detained and manages to plant the bomb, which we feel will be quite a challenge.

If you have any questions please ask, PM me in-game either on Verdank, or Vítoil (Note the first i has an accent). Thank you.
Dabrin
Old-timer

Re: Counter-Threat Operations RP event - Tuesday 8th, 7:30pm

Post by Dabrin »

This is your first post on the forum, and nowhere. NO. WHERE! do you say you miss spooning with me......

My heart...... 'tis broken....