SWTOR Application: Lonne

Post by Lonne »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
I'm a pushing-fourty second-generation IT-support techie, a webmaster, mother, teacher and Living-History-type-person from England, with a career path more convoluted than the Emperor's politics and way too many hobbies part and present. I'm pretty low level in the game at the moment.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Roleplaying is my primary interest and the reason for picking The Projenitor as a server. Time is widely variable due to work committments, mostly weekends averaging 2-3 hours per day, occasional UK evenings.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I'm attempting not to have preconcetions based on non-MMORPG rpleplaying; but what I'm hoping for is to be able to step into the shoes of a person actively experiencing the events of the game. In other words, people to RP with while trying a bit of everything in-game (which should answer the question about content interest). I can offer a certain amount of common sense, an even temper, the experience of age if not of the game itself, roleplaying, damage-dealing with occasional healing, proof-reading and photoshopping.

SWTOR:
What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Captain Lonne

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Captain Lonne. Just Lonne. No family. I don't want to talk about it. Independant Free Trader and proud of it- but in these times, it's getting harder to stay free, independant and solvent. Harder to stay that way without trading in spice or slaves, anyway, or breaking contracts, or breaking my word. So far I haven't compromised on any of those (though the droid's brought me pretty close to breaking HIM more than once). It's hard for a being to find anyone to trust, and getting harder. Those few you find, you do whatever you can for them, and hope they keep doing the same for you. As far as anyone else goes, nothing comes free- although payment terms can be negotiable, especially with a pretty face.

((OOC: Lonne's a mercinary womaniser with a soft spot for sob stories and kids. My higher-level character, with whom I am not applying, is a dedicated and rather stuffy Jedi Knight who, if I ever got to RP with her, would be horrified by him!)

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Roleplaying in would be really cool, yes please.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
I'm a tabletop roleplayer of many, many (many) years and many different settings,and a MUSH player. Despite playing on several MMORPGs, however, I have zero experience of roleplay in that sort of environment.

Where did you find out about our guild?
Google search for 'Progenitor RP guild' and also a listing in the SWTOR forums (Server Forums>The Progenitor)

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
A genuine university degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics? A collection of lightsabers? An in-character website? A puppy?
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: SWTOR Application: Lonne

Post by Lisszia »

"Proof reading" you convinced me :)
I'll add you as a trialist so you will see the private forum parts, poke any officer for guild invite.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello Lonne : ) Nice application! *approved stamp*

If I don't catch you online, I'll send you longer and tedious explanation of how you might want to roleplay your way to guild :p Nice to have you along. I hope you'll like it here.
pata
Old-timer

Post by pata »

Welcome in the guild!
Xoana (shadow)
Mortel (scoundrel)
Sennera (sage)
Grao-tak/Grao (gunslinger/vanguard)
Botond (guardian)
Lirian (commando)
Jázmin (sentinel)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Added you to character sheets, notify me if you want me to add anything else:
TKM character list (private)

Also most of the useful and less active links you can find here
New member/visitor important links and info
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Lonne

Post by Lonne »

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. :D
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

hey Lonne, hope you'll have nice times with the guild.. if you need breaks from rp..feel free to join a few addicts here with pvp ;)

i only have a story with silgan-klara, commando 50

salutations