Andar's application

Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Andar's application

Post by Lisszia »

I posted Andar's application for now, he sent it me on Enjin till we get the forum work and he/she can register. Let me welcome you to the TKM, and I'll set you tiralist once you will be able to register, and I notice it. Till that feel free to whisper any officer or Lieutenant in game for an invite.

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?

Yes I have

Are you at least 18 years old?

Very much so *sadface*

Introduce yourself. Who are you?

I'm 40 years old, and live in the UK in the countryside. I'm a musician most of the time, and a programmer some of the time, and of course a keen gamer.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?

Yes, I have been a roleplayer for many years in various online games. I don't really involve myself too much in tavern(or cantina) roleplaying, as I prefer doing it out and about in the world, but I am a big fan of RP events and gatherings.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

I played SWTOR at launch for a few months, but as the people I was playing with drifted off I never quite managed to find a guild to call home and eventually I left the game. (that was on the Empire side, which I was never too interested in playing, but followed friends)

Now I am back, on the 'right' side, and I am looking for a friendly, not too huge commuity of like minded players. I'm hoping for people to explore all aspects of the game with, from RP to PVE. I have avoided PVP so far, as I prefer open world PVP to team matches, mainly because my experience of team PVP across many games involves horrible insulting players (on the same team as me…), but would be happy to give it a try in a hopefully less insulting guild group. I am curious about endgame content, and would be interested in exploring it.
And as I said above, RP is also a strong interest.
I would support and contribute to the guild in any way I was able. I am always happy to help guild members out, attend RP sessions, run flashpoints or whatever else is going on, assuming I have the time to do so.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)

Andar is my main character.

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)

The Jedi Order has always been something of an awkward fit for Andar. A grumpy no nonsense human born on an off world mining facility, He always seemed to be at loggerheads with his trainers. After the sacking of Coruscant (in which his master was killed) and the treaty with the Empire, Andar withdrew to the Outer Rim, tired of what he saw as ridiculous political bureaucracy and weakness within the Republic. He has recently returned to the core worlds, and begrudgingly performs tasks for the the Council, who tend to keep him busy on distant planets.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?

That would be favourable yes. During the evenings would probably be the best time to meet.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
I have been a roleplayer for around 8 years, and been part of several rolepay guilds across a few different games.

Where did you find out about our guild?
I discovered you on swtor-rp.com

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Pick me, I'm nice! *cough* Erm, no, nothing further to add...
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Raiah
SteamID: Leonick
Origin ID: Leonick
Xbox Live Gamertag: Leonick

Re: Andar' appliocation

Post by Raiah »

Registration is possible now. Forgot to switch that on in the forum.
Main characters
Nesalia - Lvl 62?, Scoundrel
Rykorth - Lvl 65, Juggernaut
pata
Old-timer

Re: Andar's appliocation

Post by pata »

Welcome!
Xoana (shadow)
Mortel (scoundrel)
Sennera (sage)
Grao-tak/Grao (gunslinger/vanguard)
Botond (guardian)
Lirian (commando)
Jázmin (sentinel)
Andar_

Re: Andar's application

Post by Andar_ »

Now that I have registered at last, thanks Lisszia for helping me out, and thanks for the welcome.
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Welcome Andar :) We'll try to soon catch you online or otherwise about how you'd like to get ICly involved in things. Glad to have you along!
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

welcome in the guild, hope you'll have good times here :)