SWTOR Application: Dakcen

Post by Dakcen »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes I have.

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes, I am 25 years of age.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
I am a former Swedish Military personnel, working within IT help due to an injury sustained in Afghanistan.
Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I often log on level and ask around on the guild chat 'Anyone RPing?' or 'Anyone want to RP?'

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I am mainly interested in RP. And I think Kestrel Minority would be able to offer me mature RP and I offer it back.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Dakcen Zur.

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Dakcen was born on Iridonia, his parents Humans. He grew up with the Zabraks, while humans he tattooed his arms and torso in tribal tattoos. He gained respect and traveled out into space. At the age of 18 he had stolen a ship and had become a Imperial Privateer. He was successful almost all of the time. Until he was betrayed by the Empire at Balmorra, were they reasoned with the resistance by handing him over in exchange for that cell quitting. He escaped with his life, he returned to Iridonia and lived there until age 20. Then he struck out, this time as a Republic Privateer. He has earned the nickname 'Raiding Hawk' for his fearless tactics and hit-and-run attacks.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
I would lie to be IC introduced.
Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Yes, I was a guild leader of a 200+ RP guild on WOW.

Where did you find out about our guild?
I had heard from a friend and such.
Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
No, not really.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: SWTOR Application: Dakcen

Post by Lisszia »

Hi and welcome to the Kestrels. I'll set you to trialist so you will have full forum rights and can see old character bios and such. Our Rp officer Seth Altair will son PM you I think about IC joining.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Welcome along Dacken : ) We'll hope you'll find what you are looking for here. I will send you a pm soon about involving your character in guild rp. Till then, feel free to look around and get to know guildies.
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

Hey Dakcen, wellcome in the guild!
salutations

silgan-klara 50 commando
Bilal 31 gunslinger and many many more low levelonezzzz
pata
Old-timer