Operations Officer
SWTOR Characters: Kindar

SWTOR application: Kindar

Post by Kindar »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes i have read them and aggre to them.

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yapp im 35 years old, or rahter 35 years young.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
My name is Patrik and i live in sweden with my wife and 20 mounth old kid. I work as a guide/educator at a Zoo witsh meens that sometimes my work hours varies alot, espesialy in the spring when school camps are coming.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Im intressted in roleplaying thou im new to roleplaying online. Done alot of the old time paper and pen games thou.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I think the Kestral will offer me a social base in the game, that to me is a important part of the game. It will also offer me the posebilety to do group content with peaple that understands when i might have to run away for a little while becourse the kid is crying. And i think the Kestral can give me more experiens with online roleplaying.

I can offer the guild a person that enjoys mmo gaming. That is keen to get in to the roleplaing aspects of the game. Im also keen on geting in to the PVE group content/endgame.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Kindar Stormcrow, a Jedi knight thats dps speced and geared for dps. Im willing to go down the tank path as well and im slowley building a okish tank set. Playing dps is a intresting change after ~ 5 years of tanking in WOW but i kinda miss the tanking as well.

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Kindar Stormcrow is a young man about 30. Not much is known about Kindars life before he arrived at the Academy of Typhon. His old Master is reluctant to talk about Kindars history, but answers "It's his story to tell, not mine."

Kindar is a quiet person who prefers to let his actions speak for him. But when the situation calls for it, he can show a great gift with words. During his training he qualified, with honors, to lead troops and has repeatedly demonstrated this ability in the field. Kindar prefer to lead by example rather than by words. This peculiarity has made Kindar usually placed in small commando units. His way of solving tasks often described as bold, by the soldiers, or reckless, by the officers.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
As said before kinda new to the online rping but ye i could go for that. Its hard to say a general time but its evenings after 19.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?

Done alot of paper and pen rp with variating character depth. Some games been more action oriented and some more character development.

Where did you find out about our guild?
First time i saw the name was on the SWTOR forums around launch i think. Been looking at you now and then sines i started playing on Trask Ulgo at launch.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: SWTOR application: Kindar

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to us I'll add you as a trialist and you will have forum access. Whisper nay officer in game for an invite
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)