Enter the Doghouse

Post by Doghouse »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Indeedy

Are you at least 18 years old?
Unfortunately

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
I'm Mike, Dad, bass player, general nerd. Most of the time these things take priority over SWTOR, but at least an evening or two a week I manage to get on and kick some imps in the nads. Every now and then I get a little obsessed and spend more time in game than others.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Yep. Lighter stuff pretty much all the time (if I'm spamming for groups or something, it's usually as IC as possible). I'm up for the more structured stuff too though. Got roped into a trial and a bunch of RP/PVP stuff back before the server moves.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
From you, some half decent people to stomp baddies with, call upon in times of need, that sort of thing.
You'll all benefit from my sharp wit, modesty, and general awesomeness ;) . In game I'm mostly some sort of DPS/healer hybrid (leaning more towards healer). Done most of the hardmode stuff, alternately loving/hating warzones, I'm pretty much down for whatever.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Doghouse

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
I'm a little rough around the edges, but get things done. Nothing better than conspicuously (or inconspicuously) removing an Imperial from this mortal coil. Except maybe for getting paid. I've no great love for the republic either, but they smell better than the Sith and their flunkies and the pay is pretty good. Got a fast ship, and the crew's not bad either.
Forever for hire.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Could be fun, yep! I'm generally around after 8pm (UK time) if that's any good.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Yea, as above. Also a bit more heavily in the old D2 days (the guild website appears to still be up at http://draconianempire.org/) though. I spent a bunch of time playing Galaxies (mostly pre-CU or whatever else they did to "ruin" it) and RP'd there a lot.
I think the game(s) only have so much to offer, the people are way more important.

Where did you find out about our guild?
I think I've seen a few of you around and you seemed to handle yourselves pretty decent (not just game mechanics wise). swtor-rp.com lead me here though.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Not that I can think of at the moment.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Enter the Doghouse

Post by Lisszia »

Hi and welcome to us I hope you will find fun with us. I set you to trialist so you can have forum access and whisper some officer in game for an invite.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello there :)
I was trying to come up with a good way to shorten your name for my convenience but came to think calling you Dog could be taken wrong way. Anyhow, welcome to the Minority! We'll hope you'll like it here. Doghouse sounds like an interesting character. I'll send you a pm about different ways we could device him ICly into the guild.
Doghouse
Trialist

Post by Doghouse »

Cheers guys.
"Dog" has worked before, saves a few letters each time I guess. Thanks Seth, sounds like a plan
pata
Old-timer

Post by pata »

Welcome!
Xoana (shadow)
Mortel (scoundrel)
Sennera (sage)
Grao-tak/Grao (gunslinger/vanguard)
Botond (guardian)
Lirian (commando)
Jázmin (sentinel)