Post by Jonosolo »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?

Yes i have.

Are you at least 18 years old?

Currently 33 and counting.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?

Hi I'm Jon.
I have been a SW fan most of my life whether that be the films, the lore, the books and of course the games. I think it is fair to say the first real SW game that took hold of me was the X-Wing and then Tie Fighter series right up to X-Wing Alliance. I was in a rebel Squadron and Community for several years while those games were in play.

More recently I spent a good few years playing WOW before finally calling it day when I knew SWTOR was coming. For some reason I missed the whole SWG saga but I hear that was also interesting times.

Historically in SWTOR I always played the Imperial side as part of my guild Mandalorian Forge which has been around since a good year before launch. Sadly there was insufficient endgame at the time to warrant the continued subbing so after 6 months of play i moved on to other games (as did all my guild). I have recently come back into the game due to the expansion and new upgrades and am currently subbing again with the view to keep playing whether that be sub or FTP if i can unlock enough features for my satisfaction.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?

I have always been a fan of the RP style servers as I find the play more immersive and the class of player better hence me joining the Progenitor from the start (was also on RP PvP realms in wow). I dont tend to RP as I level etc but am more a fan of the safe structured RP such as in a Cantina, however I am open to anything in reason.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

I am an active mature player who enoys all aspects of the game and likes to keep it varied so expect to see me interested in PvE, PvP, Operations, Guild Events etc. I am hoping to enjoy all those with like minded individuals. My Imperial guild currently no longer plays SWTOR mainstream as they focus now on EVE so both myself and my GM (Maxjam) would like a group of friends to play the game with and are looking to make Republic chars to do so.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)

My new Republic main is 'Reejas' a human Jedi Knight. I also plan on trying the other 3 classes to see which I will favour for my alt. I am most likely to go the Smuggler route for that as the storyline appeals the most at this stage.

My Imperial main is Jonosolo a Sith Inquisitor. I also have a high level BH as well.

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)

Reejas is a human Jedi knight with a strong sense of ideals and had a strict personal moral code even before he was trained in the force. His emotions tend to get the better of him more than he would like at times so his actions are not all strictly to the Jedi code but they never stray from the side of goodness and light as he strives to unhold peace and justice in the galaxy.

He is the estranged son of the Sith Lord Jonosolo and was seperated from his family at birth in a raid on an Imperial outpost. The Republic Captain that 'liberated' him along with several other Imperial civilians left him in the care of the Jedi once he realised the young Reejas was force sensitive. Almost his entire life has been spent in the Republic or with the Jedi so the Sith corruption hadn't had chance to take hold of him at a young age.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?

Am open to doing so but it isnt essential from my side of things.

Optional Extras:

Do you have prior experience with roleplay?

I would say my RP experience is medium/light. I have taken part in structured RP in both Wow and SWTOR and during my X-Wing years we were normally in character on the forums when talking shop. Was a member of Blue Squadron originally then moving to Corsair Squadron aboard the Liberty (home to the famous Rogue Squadron). My callsign at that time was 'Condor' and my character a Corellian Male with tendancies to questionable behaviour outside the cockpit.

Where did you find out about our guild?

I knew about TKM long before SWTOR released as we were looking for rivals and you have a very similar guild ethos to Mandalorian Forge but of course play the Republic side. My GM Maxjam has also recently joined you and mentioned I was also interested.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?

I see myself as a casual player but i do spend a lot of time in game and try to get the most out of it, hence taking part in all aspects including Operations and PvP and well as the more mainstream activities.

The biggest appeal of SWTOR to me is the SW environment and the great stories come along with it. As you know my in game main is Imperial but I plan on spending equal time on both sides of the conflict so to speak now i have my JK, which is taking up increasingly more of my in game time.
There is no ignorance...
There is knowledge.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: SWTOR Application Jonosolo

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to us, I'll set you trialist and you will be able to browse freely on the forum from that on. Poke any officer in game and get yourself an in game invite.

You won't see me around Cantinas much, as I'm the RP while levelling type, but can bee seen on IC trainings and some social events mostly if they are held outdoor.
Hope to meet you in game even if OOC.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello and welcome ^^ Maxjam indeed mentioned you. We indeed do have pretty diverse activities with frequent raiding, alongside a few pvp maniacs gathering a team during evenings and some quite active roleplayers as a counterweight. Most of us tend to do little bit of everything. I hope you'll like it here and looking forward to see you in game!
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

welcome in the guild!

silgan-klara
Jonosolo

Post by Jonosolo »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
There is no ignorance...