Registered

SWTOR: Hàwk

Post by Hawk »

Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes.

Are you at least 18 years old?
I am 22.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
Just an Lithuanian guy who loves Star Wars, and RP. :)

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Yup, I have lots of free time.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
Great time. And I can offer you a member who likes fun RP with some experiance.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Hàwk (Scoundrel) for the à hold Alt and on numpad tipe 0224

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Hàwk (Hawk) is a fun guy who likes advantures, credits and starships. He never backs away from a fight, and if there are credits involved he do almoust anything, but Hawk is bound to moral choices, no mather how much credits there is involved, he will never kill an innocent. And also likes girls. :)

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Yes and yes.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Yes I have been roleplayng in WoW alot, and in SWTOR.

Where did you find out about our guild?
http://swtor-rp.com/

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Cant seem to find an good RP guild, guilds I have been in have broken down.
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Re: SWTOR: Hàwk

Post by SethAltair »

Hello and welcome Hawk :)
Hope we'll get to know your character ICly soon. I'd normally be getting your character involved with Kestrels in rp but I'm going to be away next week, so that'll fall to someone else. In any case, hope you'll find TKM to your liking! Take a look around the forum and have someone invite you ingame.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

The alt combination you gave gives me square .. Other wise I set you to trialist whisper any officer for an invite, and you should have full forum rights with it. I copied the name from forum to the friend list. But as I will not be on-line tomorrow or only late try with /who Kestrel Minority and ask around for any officer or lieutenant in game for invite.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
pata
Old-timer

Post by pata »

Welcome!
Xoana (shadow)
Mortel (scoundrel)
Sennera (sage)
Grao-tak/Grao (gunslinger/vanguard)
Botond (guardian)
Lirian (commando)
Jázmin (sentinel)
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

hey there, welcome in the guild.. there's a country we didnt have yet :)
greetings
silgan
Hawk
Registered

Post by Hawk »

I think that Alt combination works with US language. And thanks for invite I am looking forward to PR with you. :) Also there is a slight problem. More and more I start to dislike Scoundrel, and I have Thàne (Jedi guardian) I played with it on my old rp guild that is gone now. So after some thinking I would like to change Hawk to Thane. It would have the same personality as Hawk, but Thane would be a Jedi/Mercenary that is no longer in the Jedi Order. But I cant decide what character I would like the moust.
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

That's no trouble at all. Almost everyone here has multiple characters in guild :) Just have them invited, so you can play with us while trying out different characters :)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer

Post by Lisszia »

Now I get even with copy paste the does not exist for both chars...
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer

Post by Lisszia »

I'll be on Neknivar in game for a while but if you don't find me on her, my alts are listed in the signature till I'm awake I'll be most likely on one of them, whisper me for invite if you can please.