Delanna
Registered

Application

Post by Delanna »

Edit: Application cancelled

Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes I have read and understood them.

Are you at least 18 years old?
No, I am 15, however I feel I have a high level of maturity.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
My name is James and I live in south east England. I regularly play pen and paper RP games like GURPS with my friends and also RP on Lord of the Rings Online. I am in year 10, so am just starting GCSEs, so may find the time I play decreases over the next few years, but mostly I just want to have a good time when I'm online.

Are you interested in role-playing, and if yes how much time would you like to spend on it?
I am very interested in role-playing, it is a key factor of MMORPGs that I love. In terms of how much, I like to do events once or twice a week, with perhaps a few smaller sessions here and there. What I don't want to do is RP all the time, as this leaves little chance for levelling.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I think it would be able to offer me a mature environment in which to RP and enjoy the game. I could offer it a short but packed experience of role-playing, a reliable member and a handy lightsabre or two. I am most interested in RP, however I have recently been trying out some PvP and quite liked it.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Delanna

Introduce your primary character.
Delanna is the daughter of a sub-senator of Corellia. She entered the order at the age of 4 and flourished in her training. Her mother died recently, which hit her hard, causing her to have many conflicting emotions within her, leading her precariously close to the dark side. She is fiercely loyal, however often prefers action to words.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
With this I honestly don't mind. IC intro interviews can be fun, however ones I've taken part in before have been mainly "fight this guy and we'll look at your combat skills" and very little actual interviewing. If I did do one, which I'd quite like to, I'm usually on around 7-9ish.

Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
As I said earlier, I do a lot of pen and paper role-playing. I am also RP master in the guild my other character is in, and have led numerous events which have all received praise.

Where did you find out about our guild?
When Mistaah came to Tython and I was about level 7. He was looking for a padawan, pilot, captain and crew and I thought this wasn't an area of RP I'd participated in before, so I thought I'd get involved.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
What I really want is a mature guild where I'm not going to receive any abuse or spamming and I can enjoy the game with other serious players. I think this guild can offer me that.
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Re: Application

Post by mistaahh »

I talked to him/her, quite mature indeed.
Just putting it out here.

EDIT: Also, I will discuss the introduction with Lissz and Seth.
If, it gets accepted.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

I will discuss your Application with other officers and give you a reply soon.

Edit: You will have our reply by Saturday.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Decision made. I set you to trialist what means from now you have full forum rights, feel free to look around, Also whisper any officers or lieutenants in game for an invite.
The one month trial is for both sides, in case of all recruits, to see if it is what we want. In that you can prove to be mature and you can see if you like it here. See you in game.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Post by mistaahh »

Alright, Lissz, Seth, Delanna, huddle up for discussion.

Welcome!
Delanna
Registered

Post by Delanna »

Thanks
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

hey there, welcome in the guild, hope you'll have good times here!