SWTOR Characters: Ay'kin
SteamID: shapeless79

Application

Post by Dordan »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?

Yes

Are you at least 18 years old?

Yes, I'm 34, which I believe is a bit older than 18 ;)

Introduce yourself. Who are you?

My name is Leo, I'm a brit living and working in Denmark. My wife is danish and we have a nine month old daughter.

Obviously this means at the moment my playtime is limited, but I do get some time here and there.

I work for a small engineering firm and as well as playing computer games enjoy cooking and recipe making as a hobby.

I've been playing MMO's since my early 20's. Most notable among my (past/current) mmo addictions are;

Star Wars Galaxies (Left after CU/NGE debacle) - Chilastra Server, member of Highlanders, then The Jannissaries, resident of Mountain View on Corellia (if my memory is correct).

World of Warcraft - But hasn't everyone at somepoint... Moonglade RP server.

Lord of the Rings Online - VIP Lifer since launch, Laurelin RP server.

Star Trek Online - Member since closed beta, Lifer shortly after that.

Guild Wars 2 - Far Shiverpeaks server.

SWTOR - Played since Open Beta, stopped after a few months, can't remember why. Came back recently and re-subbed.

I also dabble in Defiance, War Thunder and Neverwinter.

I also enjoy strategy and FPS games outside of the MMO genre.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?

Obviously that all depends on how long I personally have to give myself, family and all. But I have no problem spending an evening just RP'ing.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

I have a fair bit of experience crafting character backgrounds and general scenarios. I've also helped run RP events in the past, as well as participated.
On the non-RP side I would be happy to assist people/members with PVE content and maybe even help with setting up PVP teams and so on.

I like to get involved and I like to help, I think that works as a summary :)

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)

Ay'kin

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)

Ay'kin is a Zabrakian smuggler or as he prefers to be called an "Exporter of Rare Goods".

He is extremely focused, thinks he is quite funny/humorous and generally has a good disposition.

Although his business by default is shady, he has reasonably good morals.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?

As much as I'd like to, I personally don't think I'd have the time.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?

Yes. Way back before PC's I was writing scenarios and crafting characters for 3rd edition Shadowrun.

Most of my experience with MMO's have involved roleplaying to some degree or other.

Where did you find out about our guild?

Progenitor server website.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Republic - Ay'kin - Acquirer of Rarities, Kaedric - Archaeologist & Historian, Tene'bris - He has a big sword...
Imperial - Zak'ris - Hobbies inc. sewing and assassinating assassins, Veldinan - Blue, daba de daba di, Geoffery - Secret Agent Man
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Re: Application

Post by SethAltair »

Hello, Dordan! Very decent looking application. We'll be glad to have you along :) Get yourself a guild invite by whispering any members online, they'll surely forward you to an officer if they're about.
Also, if you're worried you won't have time for an actual IC meeting in-game, I'm happy to assume Ay'kin joined the merry band off-screen, so to speak and you'll be free to attend RP events when you've got time.
Dordan

Post by Dordan »

Great, I'll see if I get a chance to get in game tonight. If not I can say with some certainty that I'll be on Wednesday night.
Republic - Ay'kin - Acquirer of Rarities, Kaedric - Archaeologist & Historian, Tene'bris - He has a big sword...
Imperial - Zak'ris - Hobbies inc. sewing and assassinating assassins, Veldinan - Blue, daba de daba di, Geoffery - Secret Agent Man
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Nice application, I set you to a trialist and poke any officer in game for an invite. Till we see you there fell free to browse forums I give you full forum rights.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Dordan

Post by Dordan »

Thanks Lisszia.
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Post by mistaahh »

Welcome!
MaxwellSloan
SWTOR Characters: Maxwellsloan

Post by MaxwellSloan »