An Aplication

Nyahnha
Guild Ally

An Aplication

Post by Nyahnha »

Hello everyone, Id like to take some of your time to show myself, Rhoo revered me to here and i aim not to dissapoint

(( Please note!! ))
This is not a application to JOIN the guild, but to become its ally, I am very happy in my own guild, but Rhoo offered me to partake in guild events, if the GM aproves
(( please note!! )

Name: Nyahnha of the Cathar ( Nyah for short )
Species: Cathar
Occupation : Jedi Padawan of Master Treeckan ( The new Jedi Order )
Unique asspects:
- Enhanced Force Physque ( Strenght, Reflexes, Speed, Flexibilty ( but that could be from being a kitty :P )
- Force Scent; Nyah's most signature like feature is her ability to "scent" the force, aswel as scent the true nature of people, she can reconize people by there unique scent, wich she usually compares to fruits or plants, scents she likes, or for evil people, scents she disgusts,
- Purity Ligthning; A rare power, obtained from the desire to stop the evil Aria and her Black Lighting, The Purity Lighting absorbs hate and anger, forcing clearity into someones body, it interupts dark techniques, and drains the dark one its own powers, In her order, there is a dipsute if this is truly a Jedi technique, or a forbidden power. The Purity Lighting has no attacking power, it is a mere counter and cleanse
- Broken Bond; Nyah is unable to use any Force technique that doesnt involve her blade or body ( mind tricks, Force push/pull, Levitating objects etc etc ) with the Exception of her Purity Lighting
Lore: Born in the wild jungles of Cathar, Nyah never really knew of the wars and the state of the galaxy, the wild people of Cathar prefer to keep to there own world, only loyal to the laws of the Great Lion. Nyah was no exception, asides from the fact that her body had remarkable properties.. her strenght, her speed, her reflexes and especially her scent, where of a whole diffrent calliber, Nyah was soon taught how to hunt.

One on of her hunting trips, Nyah encountered her first offworld obstacle; An imperial squadron that decided to open fire.
Nyah saw her fellow hunters getting slaughtered before a female with blue hair and bright pink swords of light appeared, and rescued her. The woman reconized the gift in Nyah; She was strong in the force, but in a diffrent way... her force connection seemed to be limited to her own physique, curious the female aranged to take Nyah with her

Nyah, at the time only 12, was confused by the sudden "Cloths" she had to wear.. and it took long before she grasped basic language, yet she enjoyed her time with the Jedi master, that taught her the basics

However, at the age of 14, Thinsg went wrong for Nyah, Her master lost faith in the council and turned her back on the order.. she didnt want Nyah to have a live of an exile.. and thus left at the republic, Many masters tried, yet none could deal with Nyah's unique gifts, but more so with her limitations.. Her last master tricked her, and left her on Ord Mantel, alone and without anything to fend for her...

It was there she was met by a curious person, A smuggler named Mornid, who would listen to the young girl, and made her a promise "Dont worry, il help you find a place" Mornid then took the young Cathar on a search for a place to become a Jedi...

When Nyah reaged the age of 17, she finally found her place on the order on Tython, where she could blend in with the others, as an initiate... still longing for the day she would find a master.

It took Nyah years to find a master, and was on the verge of giving up, when a Kind jedi knight spoke to her, Rhoo was her name, and she inspired Nyah to not give up.. Nyah explained to her all about her unique tallents to Rhoo, who told her that the right master was out there

It wasnt long after that she encountered a fallen Jedi named Shaenous, In Nyah he saw a danger aswel as a tool, as he made his move, A jedi knight stepped in to halt him, this would be her master, Knight Treeckan, he took her on as his Padawan, and started to teach the kitten, not minding her unique conditions. Nyah was happy, and continued her training

All was well until a Dark Jedi appeared named Kilaria, her goal was to bring Nyah too her own Master, and force Nyah to be her apprentice. Nyah, weak and not yet ready, had no chance and saw how two friends of her got injured, trying to protect her.. Aria would strike twice more, and wield a terrific power named Black Lighting, Nyah's only wish was to protect those that suffered because of her. and so she set out to meet with the one she believed to be capable of solving her problem; Sheanous

He granted Nyah the anwser to her problem, a forgotten technique that could stop the black lighting, and neutralize the Kilaria threat, she accepted the terms of teaching, and learned the pure technique.. in exchance she had to use her scenting ability to find the two edges of Force; Light and Dark... after the deed was done she returned and confronted Kilaria, and freeing her order from the assaults by the dark Jedi

Now Nyah trains with her master, hoping to one day become a member of the council herself

Out of Character description:
Nyah is a young Cathar that at times has a conflict with her Cathar raisings and the vieuw of the Galaxy, shes pure, simple, and loyal to the end. The Lore i descriped actually all happend in game, and i want people to understand that i dont go arround one hitting people to defeat with this "Purity Lighting" infact, it only has two functions; To stop Black Lighting, and to cleanse a person possed by the Dark Side, at the time i aquired it, we were dealing with this very much godmodding Dark Jedi called Kilaria, so yeah... things had to be done.

I went with the whole" cant use force in the traditional theme" Because...well i wanted too, a Sentinel mostly focused on blade combat sounded lovely to me, still does

as wild Cathar, she doesnt know of hate and vengeance, Cathar hunters dont morn those fallen in combat, as its the Great Lion that decides who lives and who falls, and they accept that. but, she is still a wild animal deep inside

I hope this profile helps to inform people of who she is, feel free to hit me up on Nyahnha, i love to RP
Thank you for reading!
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: An Aplication

Post by Lisszia »

Hi there, Nice to see you here and I'll ask Raiah to give you the Allies rank so you can see on events section, and the IC parts of the forum: The Jawas Foot Cantina
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Re: An Aplication

Post by SethAltair »

Hello Nyahnha :) Glad to see you here and hear you enjoyed company enough to apply as an ally. It was good you added the ooc explanation to purity lightning. I won't be meddling what you should and should not do with it, but keep in mind the possible limitations of the skill as well. Nyahnha is still a padawan so probably her gift would not automatically work on wielders of the dark side much stronger than her. That said, hope to see you around!