Mallinn's Application

Mallinn
Registered

Mallinn's Application

Post by Mallinn »

Have you read and understood our rules? yes i have read and understood the Rules

Are you at least 18 years old? yes , i am 23

Introduce yourself. Who are you?

i am not quite sure if this question relates to RL or not but i am going to assume that it doesn't.
i like RP , PVE, and occational pvp to,

i would really like to get to know you all , and i belive this question is better answered in time as you get to know me better :)

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?

yes i am very much interested in roleplaying , i would be able to spend about 5-7 hours on a regular basis every other day or so.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)

Introduce your primary character. greetings , I am Mallinn Former pilot and Field Medic of 1st fleet intelligence,

i would like to adress an officer of your ranks as soon as possible with the intention of joining the war effort and aiding the republic where it matters , and i believe you are it. i am well versed in the use of field medical practices and i have a good situational awareness, thank you. (In-character)

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?

yes i would very much like to RP my way in, i am generally avaliable during the evening from 17:00 GMT+1 till 00:00 GMT+1

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?

yes. i have been a part of 1st fleet. a former RP partner of TKM, but as i have had to take a break from gaming in general due to a busy life with all that comes with such for the past 6 months i have been missing out on these experiences that i appreciate so much in the form of well orchestrated RP events

Where did you find out about our guild?

i have been roleplaying with your guild as a partner from 1st fleet earlier this year.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?

english is not my first language but i do enjoy learning ;) ,
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Mallinn's Application

Post by Lisszia »

We have about two Rp events a week and not a HC RP guild. We do not have IC officers.. and IC ly a secret society...
You can talk about IC joining with Seth in PM-s to scedule it, I'll give you trialist rank so you can check forum
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Re: Mallinn's Application

Post by mistaahh »

welcome!