Post by Cynthrax »

Code: Select all
Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes.

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
I'am a casual MMO-gamer with a preference for sci-fi MMO's. Prior to SW-Tor I have played Star Wars Galaxies, Anarchy Online and Neocron.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Yeah, I am very interested in roleplaying. In fact, that is why I play MMO's. Having said that, I'm not an RP fanatic. I usually prefer some flexibility and being casual about RP rather than knowing 100 percent of lore of a particular game.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
Hopefully some fun RP but also cooperating in pve, pvp.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Cynthrax

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Well, his background is currently a work in progress. He is a smuggler with a wicked sense of humor, trying to get by. He didn't have a good childhood. He grew up in an orphanage and as a youth he lived in an environment with gangs and drugs.
Even though he sometimes portray a tough "don't care about anything" attitude, he has a good heart. Also, he hates the empire with a passion.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Yeah why not. :)

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Yeah, I have RPd in every MMO I have played.

Where did you find out about our guild?
On the SWtor-rp recruitment forum.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
I'm back in SWTor after a 1,5 year long break and I'm currently trying to relearn the game.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application from Cynthrax

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to us I'll set you to trialist rank and hope you wil find what you seek with us Whisper an officer for in game inv , if I'm online I'll look for you as well.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Re: Application from Cynthrax

Post by mistaahh »

Welcome!