Application of ceki

Post by ceki »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
yes

Are you at least 18 years old?
yes

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
My name is Máté, and I am a huge star wars fan. I started swtor a year ago, and I have never played any other mmo. I am kind of new to role playing but also exciting about it.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I am interested. Most of the times I am on imp side when I have a few hours to play, but that can change :)

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
All

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Ashanty

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
I have not thought of any story yet. She is a smugler ( scoundrel ).

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
I don't know how to RP my way into.
Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Not too much.

Where did you find out about our guild?
My friend told me about you.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Nothing pops to my mind :)
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application of ceki

Post by Lisszia »

Hi Ash , I set you to trialist and poke me for an inv later.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello Ceki,
we're just fine with casual members. We can chat more in-game about roleplaying your way into the guild. I am currently pretty sporadically online so we should probably agree on a time via forum pms.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

And you can always poke me here or on imp-side and I can also help to get you in.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)