Lowell's application

Post by JJDunn »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yep, I am 23

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
My name is James and I am from England. Currently looking for work and spending the rest of my time playing games such as FFXIV or anything that interests me. I used to play SWTOR but took a long break, now I'm back to give it another try.

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I love RPing, have been doing it since I was 18 when I first started on Star Wars Jedi Academy. Moved to SWTOR, then to FFXIV. Now I have time for both. I like to RP anytime of the day if no one else is busy, but I don't really like to keep it constant.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I have read the info posted on SWTOR-RP's site and the part that interested me most was that it was a guild that accepts any class in the Republic/Neutral area. The RP interests me as I have been part of a *quote* 100% lightside Jedi guild *quote* that apparently I wasn't worthy of joining. I'm looking for the relaxed-RP lore heavy and adventurous Star Wars environment that my previous guild could not offer but I believe this guild does just by looking at the intro, but I cant really judge until taking part. I want to offer my Jedi character to offer some interesting character development between him and the other characters if possible.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Lowell Azzameen.

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Lowell was born on Coruscant and grew up as an orphan in the slums without parents. At a very young age he was found by a Jedi and taken to the temple, as he had the potential to wield the Force. Lowell was only taught for a brief time before the Empire's invasion. Unfortunately his teacher was killed during the attack, barely a few Jedi including Lowell were able to escape. After the remaining Jedi settled on Tython, Lowell began his real training and eventually became a pilot, helping to serve in the Republic Fleet and military missions. There he befriended an astromech droid, T7-D7, who Lowell calles "Tee" and co-pilots with him in his personalised NovaDive scout ship. Tee is equipped with weaponry for self defence and aids Lowell during ground missions. Lowell became a Jedi Knight after the destruction of Darth Malgus in the space battle above Ilum. It was there he helped a Republic starfighter squadron assist in defending the fleet as Malgus's station tore itself apart. Lowell began to question his staying with the Jedi Order after years of service and has started branching out to be more social.

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
I would love to and I will be available at anytime. If I am not ingame, please feel free to contact me on;
Steam: JJDunn

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Yep, RP experience for 5 years in Jedi Academy, SWTOR, Guild Wars 2, and Final Fantasy XIV (which I still play mainly)

Where did you find out about our guild?
SWTOR-RP site browsing the list of RP guilds in the forums.

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Lowell may be a Jedi character but do not worry as he has no interests in godmodding or taking the lead of things. Had some people twist my words in other applications, just looking for some fun and RP in the Star Wars universe
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Lowell's application

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to us, I hope you will like it with us. I'll throw You an In game invite if I see you around and feel free to poke any officer for it.
Til that feel free to look around the forums I'll set your rank to Trialist you you shall have full access to it. I think we can drag you in guild IC ly fast or slow depending what you want , you can PM Seth Altai or me for IC joining
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Silgan
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: silgan-klara

Post by Silgan »

hey there, welcome in the guild.. hope you'll find yourself a nice spot here to enjoy the game.. i am a pvp-addict and rp at times ;)
silgan-klara (commando healer/dps) is my main char
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Post by SethAltair »

Hello and welcome, Lowell! Hopefully TKM will provide you good times on swtor. We're still running events regularly and with time and look forward to getting to know you.