Nomad's Application

Post by Nomad »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes

Are you at least 18 years old?
I am 24 years old right now.

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
Who i am? Well that is a long story, but for now i just skip the boring part for you. ;)
So i was born on Budapest in 1990, at April 16. Right now, i am living in a village called Délegyháza, and i am playing The Old Republic since almost 2 years. First i was started at "The Tomb of Freedon Nadd" server, but the bad guys i mean siths, and the other servants of the evil empire always attacked me, so i switched to the progenitor a couple of months ago, right now, i decided to make a commando again(it was my first character, and i love it).

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Well roleplaying is something what i dont try until now, but some people say's there is never too late yes?
Right now i have limited time to spend playing, so first things first, i just want to leveling up my commando, but if the opporunity comes up i maybe take that opportunity if you can convince me. ;)

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I am interested in a good party, i mean where the people actually helping each other in every aspect of the game if they are capable of.
So i am interested all of the contents, i mean pve and pvp as well(last one with a good team only, beacuse i hate the idiots who are always try to be the lone hero, but they just die always), and the endgame part of course, and roleplaying sometimes.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Nom'ad he will be a a zabrak commando, when i can make my way out of ord mantell, right now he is just a simple republic trooper in a middle of a battlefield with grade 0 equipment(survival test huh? ;) ).

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Well his name is Nom'ad(i always try my mains nameing after my nickname), he is a zabrak trooper, who joined the republic military beacuse on an unconfirmed raid the empire lackyes killed his whole family, so yes his main motivation is revange, and his second goal is preventing the empire to do it again so he does everthing what it takes to make it that way, as long as he lives. In the heart he is a good man, but sometimes his anger takes controll, and he does bad things(like killing the servants of the empire, what is his main job, so somewhere he is enjoying his duti :lol: )

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?After i writing this i will go online, after that whenever you want send me an ingame mail with name who i can harass for an invite, or just whisper me if i am online.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Nope, not yet.

Where did you find out about our guild?
One of your officers Lisszia talked about your guild when i was on one of my imp side characters. Yes a have a few ones. Why? Because You can never know the enemy well enough. ;)

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
I think what i wrote about me was enough. If you want to know me more, you will, with time.
Last edited by Nomad on Tue Jul 08, 2014 02:58, edited 2 times in total.
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Re: Nomad's Application

Post by SethAltair »

Hello and welcome. We tend to do little bit of everything, be it pve, pvp and rp. Although, it means we are also casual in everything, with small emphasis on rp. So, as long as there are people online I dare say we are a helpful bunch with variety of game activities. Being new to rp is completely fine. If you feel curios, you can come observe tour events without actually taking part, if you like.
Lisszia will probably pop up soon to give you a trialist rank.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Nomad's Application

Post by Lisszia »

Popped up and giving the forum aces sand trilaist rank. Poke us for in game invite
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)