Application to Join The Kestrel Minority

BigSam64
Trialist
SteamID: big.sam.64

Application to Join The Kestrel Minority

Post by BigSam64 »

Main form:
Just like to point out my internet cut out when posting this! Curses! Have to type it all again now!
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes, I have!

Are you at least 18 years old?
I'm 18, not far off 19!

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
My name is Sam, I live in Manchester, in the Northwest of England, who's 18 and currently waiting on my A-Level Results day on the 14th of August, which will decide which University I attend! I enjoy most nerdy things, such as roleplaying! (I hope calling it nerdy does not offend anyone, I love it either way!) While not knowing a huge amount of Star Wars lore, I do enjoy the films, and I am also a fan of other fantasy series. I adore Lord of the Rings, and read a few fantasy books here and there. I'm also an active but casual gamer, playing bits and pieces of Steam and my PS3. I also count myself as quite a big Manchester United fan, so if you are a diehard Liverpool fan, my chilled persona may slip! ;) I'd like to think of myself as a friendly person who would make a nice addition to the guild!

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I am indeed, and as much time as my schedule allows me (which is plenty seen as it's summer)!

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
Mostly interested in RP, hence I would like to hope the Guild would offer recurring places and events where I can do this. I in turn would like to think I would offer a consistant roleplayer, who could also become a friendly OOC face in Guild chat! As far as PVP, I enjoy it, but sadly as I'm a F2P member, this would be limited. As I said I'm a casual gamer, PvE would occur, but would probably take a back seat to RP!

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Callien.

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Callien is a Twi'Lek smuggler, who occasionally gets irritated by other members of the Republic, for example, the Jedi Council, who Callien thinks, seem to ignore 'the little guy'. Callien has taken it upon himself to do this, perhaps with the help of an organisation called The Kestrel Minority, which he heard whispers of in the Coruscant underground... If these missions also help create profitable business ventures, then that would happen to be a great coincidence...!

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Yes, that would be nice, but as I know that is not always an option, I'm happy to join without this! I'd be free mostly in the evenings and occasionally in afternoons, GMT time.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
I used to RP quite a bit a few years back on Lord of the Rings Online, but I have not pursued this avidly for a year or two!

Where did you find out about our guild?
The server forums on the SW:TOR website!

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Not really, I just hope whatever the decision, I wish you all well, it seems like a nice community to you have here! Thank you for the consideration! :)
SethAltair
Roleplay Officer
SWTOR Characters: Adalquinn Endris

Re: Application to Join The Kestrel Minority

Post by SethAltair »

Hello Sam and welcome to our corner of the swtor community!

We usually arrange two events a week if participant numbers allow, and there's usually room for casual rp in-between, in the form of socializing or rp questing.

You're application is looking all fine to me, which should have you finding yourself with trialist status soon. We always try to make time for roleplaying new characters into the guild, and I'll send you a pm regarding this later. If I am unable to schedule an in-game meeting in the near future, another officer might be free.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome, not much I can add to Seth's words, I set you to trialist rank , so feel free to browse the forum you shall have full rights to it now, and poke any officer for an invite in game.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
BigSam64
Trialist
SteamID: big.sam.64

Post by BigSam64 »

Thanks very much guys, when I'm next on, I'll ask an officer in game for an invite when I'm next on! I hope to you see you in game later! :)
leibeme
Old-timer

Post by leibeme »

welcome...
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Post by mistaahh »