Application - Kaldir

Post by Kaldir »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
Hi I'm James, I'm from London in the UK. I work as an IT Engineer. My work schedule can be a bit iffy so I may not be the most active member, but I will do my part in furthering the guild when ever I can.

Are you interested in role playing and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
I am interested, but haven't had so much experience of it in an MMO, but am willing to learn, I don't know how much
time I'll be able to dedicate to RP, but saying that, I'll join in if I'm free and have time.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to
the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?

Mainly PVE, some endgame and some RP.
I'm looking for a social guild that has RP elements that I can dip into occasionally, somewhere I can call home in
essence, what with the Stronghold release, I want my contributions and work to go towards something bigger.
I have a wide range of gaming experience and well as loving all things geek, I hope to share some interesting
anecdotes and stories with you all. I'm a big fan of having fun and I hope I can contribute to other members' time
in game.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel
Minority with)

Kaldir

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)
Kaldir is a loyal soldier of the Republic, he will do his duty, what ever his mission and where ever he is sent.

Originally born on Dromund Kass to a Sith Lord father, Thayme, and a slave mother, Sira, being a non-force user he
was cast aside and treated like a dog with the only possible future of becoming canon fodder for the Sith forces.
His mother did everything she could to educate and 'save' him, but this only resulted in constant beatings and
torture for both of them. As a trained assassin Thayme always found new ways to torture his subjegated family. Sira
had fallen pregnant with another child, only this time, Thayme could feel the force coursing through this baby,
full of power, finally he will have a true heir to his legacy.

In secret, Sira had managed to convince Cias, Thayme's twin brother, who had begun to question the Sith way, to steal away Kaldir to the Republic. On a dark and stormy night, the screams of the labor, piercing the night, coming from Sira's chambers, Cias took this moment to escape. Having fought his way out he managed to get Kaldir to the Republic. That night though Sira died as a result of the child birth, the strain of the labor too great for her, sapped of life by Thayme's new daughter, Kaldir's sister, Kaelin.

When he was old enough Kaldir joined the Republic Forces and there he has been fighting the Empire ever since, shunned by many of his current brethren because of his Imperial accent, he finds nothing but struggle and resistance where ever he goes, but he swore an oath and he will stick to it. Cias was also accepted into the Jedi academy for a short time to unlearn everything he was taught by the Sith, but still finds it difficult to accept either teachings. Thayme's power grows, his forces wreaking havoc across the Galaxy and now with Kaelin at the fore front leading the Empire to victory.
Will Kaldir ever be able to find sanctuary from his dark past?

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an
officer in-game?

Yes I'd like to give it a go, but I'm not sure about this as my schedule can be a bit iffy at times, and I don't want to put anyone in a bind waiting around for me, not the best of first impressions!

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
I have played some RP characters in table-top gaming and some play-by-post games, most recently been playing some
Dark Heresy. I did attempt to play a Knight of Gondor in LOTRO in a Heavy RP Military fellowship, kind of a sink or
swim moment...

Where did you find out about our guild?
The Progenitor forums on enjin.com

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?
A journey will take you to many places and bring you many experiences, a journey with others doubly so, only... with a little more laughter.
Lisszia
Recruitment Officer
SWTOR Characters: Neknivar, Lisszia, Cicc, ...

Re: Application - Kaldir

Post by Lisszia »

Welcome to us!
I'll set you to trialist on forum so you will have access to everything here, and poke us in game for an invite. Hope you will find with us, what you are looking for.

As for not being Rp-er in MMO... my first MMO is this one .. only played and still playing tabletop..before, we welcome everyone who wish to try out RP with us. You can find more about characters and such in Jawa's foot cantina and character Bio section, and about the roll system we use, and a link where you can set your own skills in worksheet if you want at the recruitment section.
Neknivar Devsta Endris (Nekni) female zabrak, tiny
Other chars: Rhoo, Lisszia, Tríz, Lorna(imp), Loran, Cicc, Lette, Sla'laktu, Deesha, Siar, Old-triz, Lenaa (Nekni(imp), Nekní)
Kaldir

Post by Kaldir »

Thank you! :D I look forward to seeing you guys in-game. :)
mistaahh
Old-timer
SWTOR Characters: mistaahh
SteamID: _mistaahh_
PSN Username: mistaahh

Post by mistaahh »

Welcome! ^^
Kaldir

Post by Kaldir »

Corvinius