Trialist
SWTOR Characters: Ravizja Wyvernis

Application of Ravizja Wyvernis

Post by Ravizja »

Main form:
Have you read and understood our rules?
Yes, I have.

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes, I'm almost 32. So I almost can't remember anymore what being 18 feels like ;)

Introduce yourself. Who are you?
I'm a family guy living in Bonn, Germany (near Cologne). I have a wife and two kids and am working fulltime, so my playing is mostly focused on the evenings. I like to dive into other worlds in my free time (mostly by reading books and playing games).

Are you interested in roleplaying and if yes, how much time do you like to spend on it?
Yes, I'm very intrested and will try to spend much of my playtime on it. Although, being new in SW:TOR I will also spend time on leveling, questing, flashpoints etc.

What do you think the Kestrel Minority would be able to offer to you and what you, in turn, to the guild? What content are you most interested in (RP, PVP, PVE, endgame and so on... )?
I'm hoping for a friendly RP community where I can play and develop my character together with likeminded people in a frindly and creative environment. I also hope to maybe find people interested in questing and doing fleshpoints together from time to time.

What is your primary character's name? (The character you are going to be joining The Kestrel Minority with)
Ravizja Wyvernis
Nickname: Ravizja the Rat

Introduce your primary character. (In-character)

It had been a long ascent. It took Ravizja almost three days to reach the small spaceport at the upper level of Coruscant after leaving her current camp in the lowest parts of Coruscants filthy and manacing Undercity. There she had lived almost all of her young life, as a stray child between junk and dirt, avoiding gang wars and violence as much as possible, making a living by begging, scavenging and trading whatever useful things she could find in the dark corners of the neverending labyrinth called The Undercity.

Now, for the very first time in her life, Ravizja stood below the open sky of Coruscant. Her one, yellow eye blinking in the dazzling, unfamiliar sunlight, while instead of her left eye a cybernetic eyepatch covered her eye socket, many years ago. She wiped a strand of dirty, reddish hair out of her face, below the hood, when suddenly two rats climbed out of her coat and started bustling about on her shoulders, as irritated as Ravizja by the sunlight. She unconsciously checked, that her double-sided light saber was safely hidden in the leather belt-bag below her coat while she stepped towards the republic space port officer who already eyed her up sceptically.

"Can I help you, ehm... young madam?", the man asked, obviously irritadet by her scruffy and unusual appearance. Wordlessly she handed him the datapad that her former friend and teacher Lyndo Trils gave to her shortly before he died, only a few days earlier. It contained the verification that he transfered the ownership of his space ship, the "Lucky Vagabond" to her. The man furrowed his brow for a moment but then just shrugged his shoulders indifferently and pointed her to the correct space dock.

Whe she reached the dock, Ravizja looked at the old, rusty spaceship in astonishment. Obviosly the light freighter class ship named "Lucky Vagabond" had seen its best years many decades ago, and it hat been damaged, repaired and modified countlessly over its lifetime. But as it was the first space ship the young girl had ever seen, her mouth stood open in amazement. "I still can not believe all of this.", she whispered to her rats nervously and excitedly, when an electronic, metallic sounding voice jolted her out of her thoughts. "I welcome you, Master Ravizja!", a silvery, somewhat rusty and battered droid came round the vessel to greet the girl. "Master Lyndo told me everything about you, I welcome you as the new owner of the Lucky Vagabond! I'm T23-R7 protocol and space navigation droid, at your service."

At first, Ravizja didn't know how to respond. She never talked to a droid before. But she quickly regained her composure. "It.. yes, Lyndo also told me 'bout you tee twenty... Is it okay if I call you Rusty? I can't remember numbers very well. And the name fits you better anyway.", Ravizja grinned at him shyly and examined the ship and the droid curiously. "And don't call me Master. Just Ravizja, it is. I'm no ones Master." "As you wish, Ravizja. Now, may I show you your new space ship before you decide what to do next? The droid made a welcoming gesture and Ravizja catiously followed him into the vessel.

After she learned endless things about space travel, star systems, the history of the Lucky Vagabond, piloting and the grey Jedi Lyndo Trils from a very talkative Droid only recently known by the name Rusty, she sank to the dusty, dirty floor exhaustedly, leaning against the cold steel wall of the space ship, closing her one eye and thinking about all the events that led her to this place. Thoughts and memories of her hard and eventful young life, and the recent sorrowful loss of the only person that ever cared for her in her whole life began to show up before her inner eye.

((This is just a short excerpt of Ravizjas life story, a teaser so to say, to introduce her. I will continue to writing her background story in the forums later, and I will try to add stories of her past as well as background info continuously.))

Would you like to RP your way into the guild? If yes, when would you generally be able to meet an officer in-game?
Yes, I'd like that. Best time for me are evenings.

Optional Extras:
Do you have prior experience with roleplay?
Yes I have. I'm not a professional roleplayer but know how it works and am rather creative I think.

Where did you find out about our guild?
On the page: http://www.swtor-rp.com/progenitor

Do you have anything else you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?

I'm new to swtor, so besides roleplaying I will also have to spend a lot of time leveling and earning credits for unlocks, equipment etc. But there will be enough time for lots of nice rp sessions I think!